Is Flower always scum?

• A) Yes

Votes: 22 66.7%
  • B) Option A

Votes: 11 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why are you making a big deal about me asking for a summary when I always ask for a summary?
That's not true considering I just looked through your Jojo posts. And it's not a big deal but combine that with the fact you've popped up thrice when I've talked about you, and not all those times there's been a mention of quote, it just doesn't sit well with me. You've asked a lots of questions this game and I think you've kind of cherry picked some of your responses. Overall, there's been no real attempt at game solving from you and I feel like you just want players to provide answers and information to you.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Oh shit my man Tpein reporting for duty

is there anything in the last 40 pages or so I urgently need to catch up on? These games move at SPEED
its honestly mostly fluff
we have a growing wagon on misty now tho awaiting for better play by her

fuji claimed a town role, but rly no way to properly confirm it
conq is 99% town cuz of a tmi from my role

if fuji and conq are out of the menu today, who will u go for?

he was outed as the town main character role, how does that make u feel now?
if that were true, I wouldn’t feel anything about it personally, but it seems in here that it’d be taboo to make such a character a fake so I’d have to consider that

however I’m aware that apparently his character is marginal - not sure I follow the logic of this question when you know I’m aware of this

Emil

Certified Memelord
if that were true, I wouldn’t feel anything about it personally, but it seems in here that it’d be taboo to make such a character a fake so I’d have to consider that

however I’m aware that apparently his character is marginal - not sure I follow the logic of this question when you know I’m aware of this
my goals r beyond ur understanding

its honestly mostly fluff
we have a growing wagon on misty now tho awaiting for better play by her

fuji claimed a town role, but rly no way to properly confirm it
conq is 99% town cuz of a tmi from my role

if fuji and conq are out of the menu today, who will u go for?
conq was never on my menu :myman:

if Fuji were hypothetically cleared, I’d probably be fine saccing off hayumi, unless they’ve actually started playing - I’m trying to read back now

How has it been strange? Please elaborate.
Your tunneling on Conq and even though I was not convinced on the scum read on Conq the way how I interpreted it from you it looked like you were thinking both of us were a team and your read on me doesn't make sense to me. You also misrepped me too when you said I was repeating Misty when it was Misty who was repeating me. Some of the players have defended Conq and you scum read me because I defended Conq and especially when I was not caught up I only was able to talk about my experience and talking about experience is not really defending a player.

Emil

Certified Memelord
lynching a claimed miller will never feel right to me :lusalty:

apparently hayumi thinks its totally fine for 2 millers to be in the game tho, cuz its happened alot in the past (which is true lol)

Status
Not open for further replies.