Is Flower always scum?

• A) Yes

Votes: 22 66.7%
  • B) Option A

Votes: 11 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If @MistyCatGoddess ‘s lynch doesn’t get any push back should we be worried? So far everyone active seems okay with that lynch and that worries me a little.

A bit maybe, it depends if scum team is active and how numerous it is.

In game that size there should be either one or two anti-town factions, anyone has any info?

I hope there is no cult, but we should be informed by mods about its existence.

Don't forget Conq claimed Frame Immunity as well. Lots of shit around checks at the moment.
So to summarize:

- Hayumi than Night Raid claimed Millers;

- Prof claimed invest immunity than Conq said he has something similar though it also should work as frame immunity.

Who of these players looks worst to you? Night Raid for me, though apparently it is his first game?

Nat is a solid town read. Seems enough like town Nat to me. Night is probably town for being a newbie claiming miller d1 and also doubting my own claim. Professor seems super town with his long ass essays and good points, but it remains to be proven if his effort or playstyle is alignment indicative at all given he hasn't rolled scum in his past two games. His claim is kind of weird but I don't sus him rn. Zem seems town to me. Everyone else is either null or I don't have an opinion yet, I'm still catching up. Anyone trying to get me on their side this game has me cautious.
Also … I don’t know if it’s just me but these reads don’t quite land as real … I think it’s cause there’s 2 fairly easy reads (night and prof) that are pretty much consensus anyway, but he’s gone to lengths to explain them

And then 2 reads on Nat and Zem (about whom I have no idea) that are just ‘seems town’

But then nothing about other players who have been very active and have a body of play to dig into?

So to summarize:

- Hayumi than Night Raid claimed Millers;

- Prof claimed invest immunity than Conq said he has something similar though it also should work as frame immunity.

Who of these players looks worst to you? Night Raid for me, though apparently it is his first game?
If someone is making a fake Miller counterclaim in their first game, I will be shocked, to put it lightly

Zemmi

GodMommie
I haven't been focusing much on Misty so far but I just went back and looked at her post since she has the most votes right now. If she ends up being scum I think I might have to change my thoughts on CR because she was defending him so much, but I also defended him a bit also.

The one thing about Misty's posts that I did notice though, that she has on multiple times latched onto what other people had said and was using that to make her statements, such as no original thoughts but mostly playing off and using their arguments.

It honestly could be both scum trying to blend it and be familar with other players, I wouldn't say indesisive town as UwU just said because I didn't get that vibe from her posts at all, but basically more of being lost in the game and not being able to come up with her own thoughts, so it's easier to cling onto others and her still be town.

God I hate a wagon when I am asleep.

I want to have a look at this post where I talked about Misty since her play has been suspicious. Misty also said she has been busy and yet she has managed to make 87 posts. I have been busy and I can't even make 87 posts and how is Misty able to make 87 posts when she says she is busy?

This is a lie. How could you forget about this game when we have been getting notifications. I have caught so many scum players who say this sentence.

I'm okay with a Misty, Wris, Rej, uwu, Tobi, Light lynch since I haven't been town reading these players.

Vote Lynch MistyCatGoddess
Maybe the timing of me saying I was busy is relevant, most of my posts were before then. Are you truly making this your only reason for my lynch? I mean, where is the rest pf you
If @MistyCatGoddess ‘s lynch doesn’t get any push back should we be worried? So far everyone active seems okay with that lynch and that worries me a little.
It should cause I am town xD and I see everyone just chilling about it. And I don't like ppl just staying quiet on it instead of jumping on it or going
mistycatgoddess is not being that much involved
DO PPL EVEN READ THAT I WENT TO SLEEP?
Your tunneling on Conq and even though I was not convinced on the scum read on Conq the way how I interpreted it from you it looked like you were thinking both of us were a team and your read on me doesn't make sense to me. You also misrepped me too when you said I was repeating Misty when it was Misty who was repeating me. Some of the players have defended Conq and you scum read me because I defended Conq and especially when I was not caught up I only was able to talk about my experience and talking about experience is not really defending a player.
LOL I did not repeat you there. The thing he quoted you on was basically a copy paste of my post agreeing with all I said apart from the part on you, and funnily enough you said that you were of the same opinion of me, so why in the heavens would I be suspecting you?
I think Fuji’s alignment would basically solve Misty, based on this post?
I understood that his jailor thingy would inform the player targeted? I am not sure that is the caae anymore, might have skimmed over that. I simply disliked that ppl were staying on him even tho he claimed a powerrole.
i dont see how that works because if anything misty might just have tmi on fuji's alignment and be scum while he is town

she was one of the players that demanded he claim the most and its possible in this game that scum can control or mess with claimed roles so why lynch fuji if they can control him somehow
Not if there is a protect for that.
Not to mention she was after you for fishing while encouraging @Fruitji ‘s claim. Just a lot of inconsistencies that she even admitted to.
In my mind asking for a claim cause someone has votes on them and fishing are two different things. One you do in the open, the other one you try to do in a way ppl dont notice. But are you really blind to how he has been fishing? I should look up my post where I point it out with his quotes.

Status
Not open for further replies.