Is Flower always scum?

• A) Yes

Votes: 22 66.7%
  • B) Option A

Votes: 11 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
because even though i didnt buy hayumi's case fully i understand where she's coming from since i played the game which she's talking about.

i also already said in a prev post that hayumi wasnt gonna be my final vote.
If you’re telling me you don’t know who that final vote is, but only that hayumi wouldn’t be it, I’d be compelled to ask what you’re playing at

He hasn't registered at all in my brain besides flavor talk, so null. But Ekko seems to think he's scum and willing to die if he's wrong, so considering I don't think I'm going to get my way this day with how I want votes to look like, I'm down to wager Ekko's life on UWU's flip.

This of course puts you in convenient role in case you were scum and had TMI on both of them. Though i am not sure you would put so much effort in scumhunting as scum.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Vote Count - 5

Destroya: UwU -> Night raid -> Conquist -> TACy -> Misty -> Conquist -> Ekko -> UwU
Lord Melkor: Fuji -> Misty -> UB
Natalija: Light -> Wris -> Fuji
MistyCatGodess: Night raid -> Nat -> Ekko
Fruitji: Lord Melkor -> Ekko -> Conquist -> Ekko -> Conquist -> Fuji -> Conquist -> Nat -> Misty
Wris: Tobi -> *
Ekko: Fuji -> Conquist -> Misty -> UwU
ThisAncientCent: Fuji -> Drago -> Fuji -> Drago -> RippedCal
~UwU~: Fuji -> Nat -> UwU
Hayumi: LM
Tobi: UB
T-Pein: UwU
Dr_Professor: Bogard -> Misty
Dragomir: Fuji -> Ekko
Grammaton: Hayumi -> Fuji -> Hayumi
Conquistador: Fuji -> Hayumi
Zem: UB
Xlaw: Misty
Nick: Misty -> *
Underworld Broker: LM
Night Raid: Hayumi -> *

Misty/UwU - 4
Ekko/UB/LM/Hayumi - 2
Cal/Nat/Fuji - 1

Correct me if I made any mistakes.

Please bold your votes if you want them to count.

This vote count has been updated to the votes placed or unvoted before this post. Please refer to this again.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
If you’re telling me you don’t know who that final vote is, but only that hayumi wouldn’t be it, I’d be compelled to ask what you’re playing at
no as i told earlier im busy rn and im just glancing at the thread every once in a while or when someone @s me.

im looking to vote uwu but id like to read the last 10-15 pages once so i havent voted yet.

Misty is indie. That feels right to me. Her play has been so off that I'm struggling to see her as town or mafia. She feels alone with zero help, so I don't see her as mafia cause of that but her play has been very weird and scummy enough that she might not be town. Indie fits.
So what is consequence of you finding her indie? Not best lynch target?

Status
Not open for further replies.