Is Flower always scum?

• A) Yes

Votes: 22 66.7%
  • B) Option A

Votes: 11 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why wouldn’t you vote for the other train? If you know you are town or really any role, no reason to die and not vote for someone else who can save you. Not that I’ve been scum reading you in past pages but I feel like you’ve gotten to the point of blah and haven’t given much recently to show any town like feels. More like you are just poking
The other train being uwu? I think I already changed my vote away from ekko to lm?

nah fuck you lol.
if you really want me lynched you'd start and push a full on wagon rather than keep throwing shade everytime i do something.
its almost like you're calling me scum for everything i do and even if i dont do anything.
idrc at this point. im not gonna leave my priorities to pander to a man child who just cant accept that his instincts were wrong for once.
if you really think im scum, push a wagon, lynch me and then look like a clown.
My instincts? I'm not the one that claims smoking a bit of dope makes himself a complete dumb ass fool. You've done nothing but pander since and now you want to pretend like him the one shading here?

:suresure:

I haven’t seen much from LM to not give him a chance. From the limited post I’ve seen nothing useful and small pick here and there posts with not a lot of substance. So that wouldn’t be a terrible vote. also just there enough to be seen but keeps quiet to avoid

Especially with the other 2 claims. Hard to vote them D1 IMO but still good lynches for reads tomorrow and night action possibilities.

That doesn’t make sense. You know 100% what your role is and you aren’t lying. Why would you rather you get lynched then anyone else? Especially with a protective role claim
Cause I don't want to kill anyone I don't think is scum anymore. Lm and ekko I believe are scum, I'm fine with their lynch.
Also, my lynch gives lots of info, and I got a splitting headache which has been debilitating me for the past hours, so I don't feel like this anymore lol in a way

Like have I not pushed and voted Conq enough in this game just to get massive push back? This might have to be his last Mafia game online.
Nah, Conq’s a cool guy even if he is Scummy this game. I definitely wouldn’t want him to stop playing.

I think his thread play looks pretty sketchy. Especially that Hayumi sheep. Still think the Frame Immunity claim looks good but it’s not enough to Town read him when his play has been shady. He remains a POE. If he doesn’t shape up he’s gotta go tho.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Vote Count - 6

Destroya: UwU -> Night raid -> Conquist -> TACy -> Misty -> Conquist -> Ekko -> UwU -> Xlaw
Lord Melkor: Fuji -> Misty
Natalija: Light -> Wris -> Fuji
MistyCatGodess: Night raid -> Nat -> Ekko -> LM
Fruitji: Lord Melkor -> Ekko -> Conquist -> Ekko -> Conquist -> Fuji -> Conquist -> Nat -> Misty -> LM
Wris: Tobi -> *
Ekko: Fuji -> Conquist -> Misty -> UwU
ThisAncientCent: Fuji -> Drago -> Fuji -> Drago -> RippedCal
~UwU~: Fuji -> Nat -> UwU -> Misty -> Tobi
Hayumi: LM
Tobi: UB
T-Pein: UwU
Dr_Professor: Bogard -> Misty -> Xlaw -> *
Dragomir: Fuji -> Ekko -> Misty
Grammaton: Hayumi -> Fuji -> Hayumi
Conquistador: Fuji -> Hayumi -> UwU
Zem: UB
Xlaw: Misty
Nick: Misty -> LM
Underworld Broker: LM
Night Raid: Hayumi -> *

LM - 5
UwU/Misty - 3
UB - 2
Tobi/Xlaw/Cal/Fuji/Hayumi- 1

Correct me if I made any mistakes.

Please bold your votes if you want them to count.

Maybe so but usually an unnecessary focus for such a thing. Especially after people are talking about your player Pryor to sub, you saying meh why you doing that, then bringing it up as well to get some push off you
What push is there on me exactly? Also i just wanted Fruit's opinion on you and the player u subbed in for since he already voiced it on the one I'm subbing

Status
Not open for further replies.