Votes: 22 66.7%
  • B) Option A

Votes: 11 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Red Night

Chise and Joseph
that is post uWu's flip. point is dest, ekko and pretty much everyone lynched uwu thinking he was scum. there's no way you can say that you targeted @Ekkologix because @Destroya didnt like Ekko during d1 and dest was your main town read.

dest was pushing me all over d1 and even posted that he wanted me and xlaw to be vig'd. why didnt you target me or xlaw?
Because I think Ekko's a better player than you. He's a biggest threat to townies.
I also think that Dest and Ekko have the same kind of playing. They are both on the front to find intels.
But Dest was more neutral and what he was saying helped me a lot to understand the situation.
While Ekko was less sharing his thoughts.

O really? And based on what? The fact that I was sleeping and ppl were rambling on about inconsistencies they never deemed to explain.
Nah...I felt crocodiles tear for dead

Just a hunch , i could be wrong but that's what I have got for you.
I wanted to explore Destroya - Ekko -Frujit scenario but look like my words have no weight now..
I would take a step back

Nah...I felt crocodiles tear for dead

Just a hunch , i could be wrong but that's what I have got for you.
I wanted to explore Destroya - Ekko -Frujit scenario but look like my words have no weight now..
I would take a step back
Well no, if you flip town tomorrow your word will habe plenty of weight? Unless of course you don't think you won't

Status
Not open for further replies.