Is Flower always scum?

• A) Yes

Votes: 22 66.7%
  • B) Option A

Votes: 11 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The current theory is that my ability should have priority over all other abilities and I could take him out of the game. That way we can resolve this Rej/T-Pein thing tonight. Which I agreed to because it looked like only me and @Underworld Broker wanted to go the Ali route.

But I’m all for lynching Ali rn if we can get the voting power.
I think that Ali should be the lynch. What's the point of Commuting him if he can't be shot? Because he'll only die via the lynch. And if he flips Wolf, Rej might be Wolf because Ali was deflecting from him, then we just Commute or Jail Rej.

I think that Ali should be the lynch. What's the point of Commuting him if he can't be shot? Because he'll only die via the lynch. And if he flips Wolf, Rej might be Wolf because Ali was deflecting from him, then we just Commute or Jail Rej.
I guess the idea was if @Rej flips Town then we know that T-Pein is probably a Wolf with a death wish and we can account for that at night. Then lynch Ali or him tomorrow but honestly it makes almost no difference if we lynch Ali or Rej first.

Status
Not open for further replies.