Is Flower always scum?

• A) Yes

Votes: 22 66.7%
  • B) Option A

Votes: 11 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well Nat flipping Indie is interesting. I guess we know now why Town has so much power, because there are quite a few anti town roles in this game.

Ali flipping gives us a ton of information. The fact that he was the one who could make three players target each other probably looks good for people he targeted? For example, don't see why Wolf Ali targets any of his teammates with that ability, so me, Fuji, and Ekko really should be clean here. Not sure about the N2 targets because we're still figuring out what happened there.

Also, @Ratchet you're Cult now, that's got to be tough.

So with a Neutralish Indie in Nat and Harmful Indie in UWU dead, that's for sure all the Indies we're dealing with. That's mean we have left:

1 Wolf Member
2 Cult Members
12 Town Members

Still going with this amount of anti-town because the fact that we had another Indie and a Wolf who could buck the lynch, means anymore anti-town players than that feels like overkill.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Well Nat flipping Indie is interesting. I guess we know now why Town has so much power, because there are quite a few anti town roles in this game.

Ali flipping gives us a ton of information. The fact that he was the one who could make three players target each other probably looks good for people he targeted? For example, don't see why Wolf Ali targets any of his teammates with that ability, so me, Fuji, and Ekko really should be clean here. Not sure about the N2 targets because we're still figuring out what happened there.

Also, @Ratchet you're Cult now, that's got to be tough.
funny enough the 3 of us where the top posters day 1. its very likely they didnt want us to target anyone but ourselves due to how vocal we were

Status
Not open for further replies.