• A) Yes

Votes: 22 66.7%
  • B) Option A

Votes: 11 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I did say last day dest is cleae
I mean let them do what they want, got nothing to hide lmao i can only RC anyway and my lie detect on Destroya came clean

Well i thought it is Dest, Emilia and someone from Prof/Conq

But after this day Broki Aether/Ekko and a backseater like Emilia or misty
Okay I see this. I must have overlooked it thinking you meant the original lie detect on Dest that Fruitji made.

Really my only question is figuring out who out of Aether and Conq is culted. And Aether’s fake poison play + his logic behind tells me it’s probably him. Because his logic was that Ratchet is scum if T-Pein flips Town. However his lie would have got Ratchet killed even if T-Pein was cult since the day would be over and he couldn’t take it back.

This, is a wrench however, since Aether threw this vote before T-Pein’s results out of nowhere.

But the Ratchet logic is still so anti Town and flawed from his reasoning. That logic only makes sense if he knows T-Pein is flipping Town for sure.
Would u be willing to listen to me for a second

I'm not asking for much, just see it from his pov, Aether knows I'm town and hes been framing me somehow

I've been transparent with my actions, I can even give u an ability just tell me which one u want, maybe you'll believe me then

Would u be willing to listen to me for a second

I'm not asking for much, just see it from his pov, Aether knows I'm town and hes been framing me somehow

I've been transparent with my actions, I can even give u an ability just tell me which one u want, maybe you'll believe me then
If I were to put on the tinfoil hat this series of quotes could appear to line up with that:
lets wait and see
However, I’m afraid there’s simply no way of letting you go today when I look at the math.

7 players left. 3 converts
  • I know I’m Town
  • I know Emilia has to be Town.
  • I am pretty confident Ekko cannot be cult due to the TAC kill. It would require cult having a double kill that night.
  • Only one of Aether & Conq can be cult per T-Pein’s results

That doesn’t leave me a world where you and Dyna aren’t cult.

Ekko being last mafia isn’t totally impossible, that’s why I didn’t say he was definitely Town lol. But if he is either cult will have to kill him or I guess he’s going to win this game. Town needs the majority to get rid of cult so as far as I’m concerned he’s anti cult core and that’s all that matters. Town can’t play against both rn.

Ekko being last mafia isn’t totally impossible, that’s why I didn’t say he was definitely Town lol. But if he is either cult will have to kill him or I guess he’s going to win this game. Town needs the majority to get rid of cult so as far as I’m concerned he’s anti cult core and that’s all that matters. Town can’t play against both rn.
Hmmmm tho with 1 kill during the night i wager mafia has a mafioso and cult is naked

Hmmmm tho with 1 kill during the night i wager mafia has a mafioso and cult is naked
And cult’s kills just stopped here at the end? Yeah I doubt that. Good try though.

Only scenario where Ekko is mafia is if he’s abstaining from kills until the end since he knows he needs cult to keep him alive and appearing vanilla would help that.

The chance that Ekko is mafia isn’t that high, it just isn’t completely impossible. It’s absolutely not something I’m going to play towards.

Town really can’t win playing against both so give me the known surefire threat 10/10 times.

If I were to put on the tinfoil hat this series of quotes could appear to line up with that:
Ye I think hes been waiting for tpein to scan me at some point

However, I’m afraid there’s simply no way of letting you go today when I look at the math.
That doesn’t leave me a world where you and Dyna aren’t cult.
But what if Aether, conq and Dyna are cult while I'm the townie they wanna get rid off?
Like there still has to be a chance where I'm a possible town in ur theory, I know I'm town and u know u commuted me last night and there was still a kill at night

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Day 8 Vote Count - 1

Dr_Professor: UB
Conquistador: UB
Ekkologix: UB
QueenEmilia: Dyna -> UB
Aether: UB
Underworld Broker: Aether

UB - 5
Aether - 1

Let me know if I missed anyone or made a mistake.

Well.

Vote Underworld Broker
vote lynch UB

UB is the towniest town in existence.

Just like how ekko is the nicest person.
whose left alive actually
its getting dangerously close

we need all on UB today, next dyna

[vote lynch UB]
you’re cult idc what u say

lynch vote <Dyna>
fine she can die too

lynch vote <UB>

Status
Not open for further replies.