[FNZ] Role Madness [Season 2] Round 13 - Harry Potter

Are you satisfied with Rhea's performance as Host?

• Yes, but only 50%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰

The End of The Bonds between The Dark Lord, Professor and Student?

@Rej [Lord Voldemort] has been killed

@DynaMight [Draco Malfoy] has been killed

@Ratchet [Dolores Umbridge] has been super-killed

"MY FATHER WILL HEAR ABOUT THIS!"

=======================================================

Unfulfilled vow?

"A thin tongue of brilliant flame issued from the wand and wound its way around their hands like a red-hot wire."

[???] has activated [Unbreakable Vow] to [???]

[???] Triggered [Unbreakable Vow] and super-kill [???]

The Fallen of Hogwarts Headmasters?

@Yo Tan Wa [Albus Dumbledore] has been super-killed

“The truth. It is a beautiful and terrible thing, and should therefore be treated with caution.”

@Jew D. Boy [???] has been killed

@Gambit [Ron Weasley] has been revived

[???] has obtained [Resurrection Stone]

[Elder Wand] has been disappeared from [???] and will not appeared anymore in the game

D4 START!
You have 24-hours to discuss.

CLICK ME TO CHECK THE TIME LEFT FOR D4
Oh wow we got Voldemort :finally:

Need to catch up to the thread.

We would like an ability claim, thank you
I already claimed I can rb also apparently claiming is now banned.

I still can't believe how massive the kill spree last night... Someone got an alerted veteran.

Rej got nuked. Lmao. That's a helluva role sheet...

Misty is like one of the best players I've seen and yet I haven't seen any plays that stands out off her.

Rej was also defending Ryu's lack of activity and difficulty of being read. I guess that's our hint forward...

@Ryu Kishi
Lol my boy rej defends me every game.

Im fine with claiming my abilities.
- I can check who visited a dead player the night he died (not who died N1)
Last night I visited Gambit's (still) dead body. And I saw Nick, Rej and dr_professor visited him the night he died
- I can check the veracity of a write up. I can confirm that the dementor's are real. Please refrain from flavour claims and hints.
JDB was poisoned and saw Gram visit Destroya (who got janitored) last NP.
> Grammaton claimed Ginny and outed Nick as HP. He claims a true or false claim check based invest.
> TPein claims that someone tried to shoot him last NP.
> We have a fiendfyre.
> Dyna hints at being Malfoy.
> Gambit claims that he saw Rej use the Diadem last NP.
> Rej claims that he BD'd himself with Seraphoenix and that Seraphoenix is the one who used the Diadem.
> He doesn't offer a convincing explanation when asked why he would BD himself with Sera, the #1 sus person going into N1.
> Prof claims that he has something mechanical on Rej and that Rej is 90% lying about his claim.
> Prof doesn't wanna claim it unless its absolutely necessary since his claim will affect town
Sure!

I have a Passive which makes me immune to any negative abilities from any Ex-Azkaban Player

Active Cop ability.
I used this on N1 on Nick. Nick must know why lol.
I used this N3 on Alibaba, because I was still sus of him. He came up Innocent tho. Still don't trust him knowing Draco had the ability to manipulate Invest results, but let's see.

Protect ability. I can protect someone for the night, protecting them against any kills, this included Super kills (X-shot ability).
I used this on N2 on Nick, after Gramma told us all he is HP. I expected Scum to use any kind of killing ability on Nick.

I reread Ryu's posts.....I can see a flow in his post and actions ! If he is telling the truth then Sera was talking truth about action failed
He targeted Ratchet i guess...

Even tho , I'm pretty iff about vig non confirmed player. He was in argument with Ratchet and was scum reading him.

Now that left LM.
He should claim now

Status
Not open for further replies.