[FNZ] Role Madness [Season 2] Round 13 - Harry Potter

Are you satisfied with Rhea's performance as Host?

• Yes, but only 50%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol you guys crack me up.

we lynch sall. We have action against him so we basicaly have to. And if tpein says someone aimed for gambit it’ll be more likely that it was someone that wasn’t blocked last night. So sall would be the obvious answer.
If misty is a student I can’t see her as scum really no matter what at this point. But who knows.
@T-Pein™ yea didn’t get a choice, was only
Told to accept or deny I accepted. I’ll have to look at when I actually got it honestly but I know it was after the night ended so it would have worked following night.

we block LM and prof tonight. @Xlaw @Fuji just make sure you block the right people

any other thoughts?

Which makes sense because my invest failed that night so it took the role of that ability if I’m reading your convo correctly.

also we will have to see if LM dies tomorrow. Which he will, but I don’t understand why everyone keeps claiming their freaking roles or hinting.

And it seems host changed that prof did see me n1? I mean idk if I can fully believe it but I would expect prof to not use the host card because that’s absolutely disrespectful to the host. So I’d like to think he isn’t lying.

still suspect for now in order:

sall
LM

Prof

Misty
Fuji

basically the unconfirmed. With top scummy based on actions or lying about actions, middle being possible, bottom being what’s left basically until a flip

Quite sure of Sallu will flip mafia !
I'm leaning over Prof being mafia too..
Did we solved that action issue..
IMO he slipped there , and we are beating around the bush..

Don't think we have 2 fake claims..

Quite sure of Sallu will flip mafia !
I'm leaning over Prof being mafia too..
Did we solved that action issue..
IMO he slipped there , and we are beating around the bush..

Don't think we have 2 fake claims..
Relax we got the plan.

lynch sall, block LM and prof. Though we clear prof from being mafia because of the Rej thing so at worst he indie or something.
Only so many left we good

Relax we got the plan.

lynch sall, block LM and prof. Though we clear prof from being mafia because of the Rej thing so at worst he indie or something.
Only so many left we good
Yeah forgot about Rej...

Unfortunately I used all my RB shots.. Fuji should RB LM..

Actually nvm let’s just move on with this and deal with whatever tomorrow.

but prof should be sus as indie tomorrow if needed even though I doubt it. LM should be dying because of dementors anyway so we can pull block on him and then see what happens if he flips tomorrow.

that’s all if sall flips mafia and the game continues

Lol you guys crack me up.

we lynch sall. We have action against him so we basicaly have to. And if tpein says someone aimed for gambit it’ll be more likely that it was someone that wasn’t blocked last night. So sall would be the obvious answer.
If misty is a student I can’t see her as scum really no matter what at this point. But who knows.
@T-Pein™ yea didn’t get a choice, was only
Told to accept or deny I accepted. I’ll have to look at when I actually got it honestly but I know it was after the night ended so it would have worked following night.

we block LM and prof tonight. @Xlaw @Fuji just make sure you block the right people

any other thoughts?
Im the coolest student in all of hogwarts

Actually nvm let’s just move on with this and deal with whatever tomorrow.

but prof should be sus as indie tomorrow if needed even though I doubt it. LM should be dying because of dementors anyway so we can pull block on him and then see what happens if he flips tomorrow.

that’s all if sall flips mafia and the game continues
Wait are the dementors still at work QQ. I just yeeted myself I think

Status
Not open for further replies.