[FNZ] Role Madness [Season 2] Round 13 - Harry Potter

Are you satisfied with Rhea's performance as Host?

• Yes, but only 50%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
I can just tell people to isolate your posts.
You get this from seing the whole picture not just a corner.
You are pro jew and anti gramma cuz he is anti jew.
no?
why are you anti jew then?
in b4,
"I am neutral jew."
Oh please do explain further. I wanna hear more how me asking Grama why he thinks Jew is scum is me being pro jew

Lol so i shouldn't read somone scum because others have read them as scum?
Incorrect, you can read anyone scum whenever. But doesn’t mean you can’t be held suspicious because you waited for others to say it first then speak your mind about it. It’s like hiding in plain sight basicaly.

doesn’t mean you can’t have those opinions, but in my eyes it makes you suspicious on how

Incorrect, you can read anyone scum whenever. But doesn’t mean you can’t be held suspicious because you waited for others to say it first then speak your mind about it. It’s like hiding in plain sight basicaly.

doesn’t mean you can’t have those opinions, but in my eyes it makes you suspicious on how
I don't know why others find him suspicious but I have my own reasons for finding him suspicious, I would understand if I didn't give a reason for his sus but I did so I don't understand the sus on me.

I don't know why others find him suspicious but I have my own reasons for finding him suspicious, I would understand if I didn't give a reason for his sus but I did so I don't understand the sus on me.
I mean I can’t really explain more then I have so I guess we are at an impasse about it. Not sure what you want me to say here

From my experience player that are highly aggressive belittling player and insulting them have a 90% chance of being scum. Maybe theyget too deep in the illusion of being the bad guy. Anyway as for you I find your reaction to your sus as an overreaction.
I believe I belong in the 10th of that random assumption.
I think a collective deep breath and starting over in the right spirit (me included) would be a good thing here
A collective deep breath without virtual extra face mask will be disastrous; I object.

Status
Not open for further replies.