[FNZ] Role Madness [Season 2] Round 13 - Harry Potter

Are you satisfied with Rhea's performance as Host?

• Yes, but only 50%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
β€Ž
If Ratchet had actual insight, then they could have just quoted the posts. If they can refuse to participate then so can I.
Expect he participated in gamesolving lol. He refused to give you a list when you asked for it and told you to read the thread. And that is a very bad excuse for not participating.

Because it's hypocritical to accuse someone on the basis of overreacting, while going full meltdown yourself. It makes it look that your reasons for sussing were insincere in the first place.
Agreed.

But Gram's inital accusation wasn't based on JDB's overreaction. Gram accused JDB of overcompensating which is a very weak reason.

jew d. boys entrance. I think he is overcompensating in trying to appear relaxed and casual. Thoughts?
yes, same. I think he was trying to feign indifference to you chastising him about claiming to have no kill, but didn’t do a very good job
Infact, JDB overreacted after you voted for Gram.

You're being so inconsistent with your accusations/reads and couple that with your sheeping Dyna's case on Gram, it reeks of scum jumping in on a wagon & pushing for a mislynch.

And my thoughts/read on Gram has nothing to do with your inconsistencies.

something something semantics
No, let me educate you.

A dumb push has a presumption of innocence to it, in the sense that when you say someone is making a push for dumb reasons, you aren’t saying they are doing so out of malice, just bad information or bad reasoning on their part

When you say someone is making a meaningless push, there is a certain accusation that they are doing it out of ill intent because if it’s based on nothing, then it has been fabricated by the person making the push, and town don’t need to fabricate reasons which makes the implications clear.

I sincerely hope this helped

Expect he participated in gamesolving lol. He refused to give you a list when you asked for it and told you to read the thread. And that is a very bad excuse for not participating.

Agreed.

But Gram's inital accusation wasn't based on JDB's overreaction. Gram accused JDB of overcompensating which is a very weak reason.

Infact, JDB overreacted after you voted for Gram.

You're being so inconsistent with your accusations/reads and couple that with your sheeping Dyna's case on Gram, it reeks of scum jumping in on a wagon & pushing for a mislynch.

And my thoughts/read on Gram has nothing to do with your inconsistencies.
As I’ve said repeatedly, I’m not and never was acting like JDB was caught scum. It’s day 1, make something happen. No reason not to press him for something that caught my eye, never know what will shake loose

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
β€Ž
No, let me educate you.

A dumb push has a presumption of innocence to it, in the sense that when you say someone is making a push for dumb reasons, you aren’t saying they are doing so out of malice, just bad information or bad reasoning on their part

When you say someone is making a meaningless push, there is a certain accusation that they are doing it out of ill intent because if it’s based on nothing, then it has been fabricated by the person making the push, and town don’t need to fabricate reasons which makes the implications clear.

I sincerely hope this helped
ye let me catch up first i have 5 pages to go

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
β€Ž
If Voldie has 7 lives he is going to be impossible to kill.

Maybe his minions are guarding the horcruxes and we need to off them first?
Or much answer is that whenever he is attacked/rolecrushed/lynched he loses a horcrux. That's how i would do

If I were designing this game I would make Snape an indie. Maybe Cornelius Fudge as well? Ministry had it its own goals and was not on the side of protagonists.
Snape at best is Miller but no one claimed miller at this point

Don seems like easy picking since he gives newbie vibes, is he a newbie?

On to page 23

Rej

Year of the black beard!
β€Ž
Any thoughts on ryu? I didn’t see much reads on him yet. I did bring up he was sus on sera for the aggression but after most brought it up and started voting, but he didn’t put a vote down. Seemed like he was just sheeping the push along. Especially when he called someone else out for being quiet in the same post, which is opposite so kind of a contradiction.
Have you played with Ryu before? dude is a sole mystery genre on his own

Status
Not open for further replies.