[FNZ] Role Madness [Season 2] Round 13 - Harry Potter

Are you satisfied with Rhea's performance as Host?

• Yes, but only 50%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Well this is unfortunate, but I’m pretty sure I know why I’m being voted.

Before I claim in full, I’ll just point out this will be bad on the whole

I’m Ginny Weasley, I got a few abilities. One of them is a cop variant which is what I used on Dest last night, I don’t really want to clarify further because it’ll make my role useless but I will if absolutely necessary

And … can I just say I know the identity of Nicks character and leave it at that?
I think you're probably going to need a full, complete claim, but JDB will have to chime in for that.

Ratchet

Well, I've got a pretty good idea what is being claimed to have happened last night. The problem is I'm not sure how I feel about it. Obviously as scum it'd be nigh on reckless to go about it like this, which is probably the strongest point in favour here.

Unvote

Ratchet

Can I just check, did you vote me for reasons beyond paranoia I did something to you? I sure hope so lol
He straight up said he had mechanical reasons for voting for you. I can think of one or two that explains it, but I'm surprised he's accepting the explanation. But from my perspective it makes sense more than you having exposed your buddy Nick for very little gain, so there's that.

Well this is unfortunate, but I’m pretty sure I know why I’m being voted.

Before I claim in full, I’ll just point out this will be bad on the whole

I’m Ginny Weasley, I got a few abilities. One of them is a cop variant which is what I used on Dest last night, I don’t really want to clarify further because it’ll make my role useless but I will if absolutely necessary

And … can I just say I know the identity of Nicks character and leave it at that?
I saw that you visited Destroya who ended up getting killed and janitored, so it felt like enough to go on :kayneshrug:
Grammo i think you have tell us what ability you used on Dest here or what info u got.

He straight up said he had mechanical reasons for voting for you. I can think of one or two that explains it, but I'm surprised he's accepting the explanation. But from my perspective it makes sense more than you having exposed your buddy Nick for very little gain, so there's that.
When you say expose my buddy nick, are you referring to the alternative timeline where we are scum together? Cause yes I’d agree, that’d be bad

Ratchet

When you say expose my buddy nick, are you referring to the alternative timeline where we are scum together? Cause yes I’d agree, that’d be bad
Yes, what I mean is, while I think if I were a Tracker with results implicating you, I think your Day 1 vouching of Nick would be extremely reckless assuming you try both scum, which in turn makes your claim easier to accept. There is the possibility that you simply buddied up with Nick, but this doesn't explain why Nick didn't say anything the previous day, but now is, which is obviously a terrible look.

Given there are Weasly brothers here, Ginny can be in the game that likely make you townie. But the odds you cop visited Dest the one who died n janitored, this is something a scum would claim being catched so that iffy for me.

Ratchet

Yes, what I mean is, while I think if I were a Tracker with results implicating you, I think your Day 1 vouching of Nick would be extremely reckless assuming you try both scum, which in turn makes your claim easier to accept. There is the possibility that you simply buddied up with Nick, but this doesn't explain why Nick didn't say anything the previous day, but now is, which is obviously a terrible look.
While I think if I were a tracker with results implicating you, I'd be more stubborn on pushing you*

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
The janitor bit does make me wary, since Gram could just be using Destroya’s role as a fake claim…I still have a theory about what happened to me that would implicate him as scum in spite of what he says, but I’m not sure I should share it at the moment.

Ratchet

Given there are Weasly brothers here, Ginny can be in the game that likely make you townie. But the odds you cop visited Dest the one who died n janitored, this is something a scum would claim being catched so that iffy for me.
I anticipate we probably would have received a full claim if Grammaton was going for the easy play. They're on the table but I'll need more to vote there this Day.

Ratchet

The janitor bit does make me wary, since Gram could just be using Destroya’s role as a fake claim…I still have a theory about what happened to me that would implicate him as scum in spite of what he says, but I’m not sure I should share it at the moment.
The problem I have with this is it doesn't really explain Day 1 at all. If I just take roles aside and focus on Mafia it's incongruent.

Status
Not open for further replies.