[FNZ] Role Madness [Season 2] Round 13 - Harry Potter

Are you satisfied with Rhea's performance as Host?

• Yes, but only 50%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well then I'm somewhat confused. Because if the cop role resolves in the night, which is why you would be seen targeting him, then it can't really be dependent on something that can only happen in the Day, surely? I'm trying to think of investigative roles but even lie detector doesn't really work like this. Maybe I just need to sleep on it.
Think of it in these terms. I check for (X), true or false

Their claim then clearly demonstrates said truth or falsehood

I can confirm if Nick is HP or not if he paid attention to my post this DP. But that doesn't guarantee Gramma to Ginny as I don't recall in the series that the two have some magical connection to learn about each other's role. Not 100% on that.

If anyhow, Hernione will be a better fake claim for Gramma as there's a stronger bond as compared to Ginny. Prove me wrong.

I can confirm if Nick is HP or not if he paid attention to my post this DP. But that doesn't guarantee Gramma to Ginny as I don't recall in the series that the two have some magical connection to learn about each other's role. Not 100% on that.

If anyhow, Hernione will be a better fake claim for Gramma as there's a stronger bond as compared to Ginny. Prove me wrong.
Harry literally loved, married and has children with Ginny

the end

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
@Ratchet can u confirm? Because I need to know immediately so we can progress wiith a better lynch target today.
Confirm what? If it's related to the "slip", I feel like it's a bit semantical, rather than a slip, though the chances of it being a slip aren't 0%.
Think of it in these terms. I check for (X), true or false

Their claim then clearly demonstrates said truth or falsehood
Rught,so it's like a boolean check.

Ratchet

Harry literally loved, married and has children with Ginny

the end
Eh, I could see an argument for Ron making more sense than Ginny, and maybe Hagrid and Dumbledore. Funnily enough I don't think it's impossible that Voldemort would have it too given their connection but would have to have a condition wherein he couldn't kill Harry. Ginny does make some degree of sense though.

Ratchet

Anyways, it's 8am and I haven't yet slept, and am literally passing out as I type these posts. My overall impression is Gramma's claim checks out but there is a degree of gut feeling and conjecture within that. Take it for what you will.

Status
Not open for further replies.