[FNZ] Role Madness [Season 2] Round 13 - Harry Potter

Are you satisfied with Rhea's performance as Host?

• Yes, but only 50%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m not sure if my visit(s) actually worked because it failed. I’m not really sure why this relevant or why you are even asking me
Well, it’s hard for me to even clarify. You can just not answer. That’s why I told you nevermind/to hold off. But if you insist on knowing why I asked then you have to answer me first.

Well, it’s hard for me to even clarify. You can just not answer. That’s why I told you nevermind/to hold off. But if you insist on knowing why I asked then you have to answer me first.
I was just more curious why you asked more then anything. Like it just feels unnecessary to know unless it has sus to it? Like why else would you ask?

Can i get a summary of all important events and claims pls, i dont have the time to read the thread from scratch. I promise i will next NP but i need to know everything that transpired.
JDB tracked Gram to Dest who was janitored.

JDB was also poisoned.

Gram claimed Ginny with a conditional invest ability and also that he knew Nick’s role (Harry).

Gambit claimed Rej used a horrocrux

Rej said he used a one time bus drive to switch himself with Sera.

I claimed mechanical results that Rej was lying, but didn’t say what. I later realized a hole in my mechanics that could mean Rej wasn’t lying but by then Rej’s reaction to the lynch was already damning.

I claimed Hagrid.

Status
Not open for further replies.