[FNZ] Role Madness [Season 2] Round 13 - Harry Potter

Are you satisfied with Rhea's performance as Host?

• Yes, but only 50%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rhea

Cattitude

"It takes a great deal of bravery to stand up to our enemies, but just as much to stand up to our friends"
- Albus Dumbledore -

Theme - HARRY POTTER
Game Type - Role Madness
Players - 20 players

Host - @Rhea @Flower
Coach - @Dragomir
Game Information :
  • Traditional Setup - This game will prominently feature an uninformed majority against an informed minority.
  • Closed Setup - No information about the setup of this game will be revealed in the game thread until the game has ended.
  • Plurality Lynch - The player with the most votes at the end of the Day phase will get lynched. If there is a tie in votes, the lynch will be resolved by RNG.
  • Day start - This game will begin with a Day phase.
  • Phase length - The game is divided into cycles with each cycle consisting of 2 phases, a day phase, and a night phase. Each phase will last 24 hours.
  • Claiming - There are no claiming restrictions set upon the players unless Starting D4, Hint and Flavour Claiming Restrictions will set upon The Players until the game is over. Failure to comply will result in [The Dementors Punishment].
  • Post requirement: Each player is expected to post minimum 10 times per day phase. Failure to comply will result in a warning. Further failure to comply will result in a forced substitution or mod-kill. If you cannot participate in the day phase, let us know before hand in the PM. If you require a substitution, please let us know about that in the PM as well.
Players :
1. @Sallucion Lynched D4 [Bellatrix Lestrange]
2. @DynaMight Killed N3 [Draco Malfoy]
3. @Seraphoenix Punished and Killed D5 [Minerva McGonagall] Winner
4. @Xlaw Winner [Hermione Granger]
5. @Ekkologix Killed N1 [Fred Weasley] Winner
6. @Grammaton @Alibaba Winner [Ginny Weasley]
7. @Marimo_420 @MistyCatGoddess Winner [Luna Lovegood]
8. @ConquistadoR @Fuji Winner [Neville Longbottom]
9. @Rej Killed N3 [Lord Voldemort]
10. @Don DaSlayer Lynched D1 [Dobby] Winner
11. @Ryu Kishi Lynched D4 [Severus Snape] Winner
12. @Ratchet Super-killed N3 [Dolores Umbridge]
13. @Gambit Super-killed N2 [Ron Weasley] Revived D4 [Ron Weasley] Winner
14. @Lord Melkor Punished and End gamed [Lucius Malfoy]
15. @Nick Winner [Harry Potter] MVP
16. @T-Pein™ Winner [George Weasley]
17. @Jew D. Boy Killed N3 [???] [Sirius Black] Winner
18. @Destroya Killed N1 [???] [Alastor Moody] Winner
19. @Yo Tan Wa Super-killed N3 [Albus Dumbledore] Winner
20. @Dr_Professor83 Winner [Hagrid]

Subs :
1. @Juliet
2. @Noctis
3. @MistyCatGoddess
4. @Kvothe Kingkiller
5. @AL sama
6. @Finalbeta
7. @RippedCal
8. @Fuji
9. @Alibaba

Rules :
  • Do not, under any circumstances, reveal any information to any player regarding this game if you are no longer alive.
  • Do not quote Private Messages from me; paraphrase. And no, replacing second-person pronouns with first-person pronouns does not count as paraphrasing.
  • Do not edit your posts; double post if necessary. Failure to comply could result in a modkill.
  • Vote towards a lynch by typing Vote lynch <name>, where <name> is the name of the player you are voting for. You do not need to type Unvote, or [Change] alongside a newer vote. I will always accept votes even with a wrong format, however it is not my responsibility if I miss them by mistake. Failure to vote results in nothing but shame. No need to tag Host when voting or you will [secrets]
  • If you believe that I have made a mistake, please address the issue with me via Private message. Save any other comments for after the game.
Game Start - Thursday 10.30 A.M [SGT]

Last edited:

Rhea

Cattitude
Last edited:

Rhea

Cattitude

Lord Voldemort returns with full Power!

"I can make things move without touching them. I can make animals do what I want them to do without training them. I can make bad things happen to people who annoy me. I can make them hurt if I want."

=======================================================

[???] has obtained [Sword of Gryffindor]

=======================================================

@Yo Tan Wa has subbed in for @TheAncientCenturion

D1 START!
You have 25 hours to discuss.

CLICK ME TO CHECK THE TIME LEFT FOR D1

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.