[FNZ] Role Madness [Season 2] Round 13 - Harry Potter

Are you satisfied with Rhea's performance as Host?

• Yes, but only 50%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m pretty sure I was clear with what I was saying - he could have intentionally killed Destroya with an active ability, and if he’s Nagini, he could have a passive that poisons anyone (me) who visits him. Whether you agree or not is up to you, but it shouldn’t be that confusing. If you’ve read the books or seen the movies, the connection between Nagini and Voldy is well-trod ground, so I don’t get why everybody’s trying to write off the strong likelihood that both roles exist and would obviously be mafia.
Hm, now the way you worded it is better. I am unsure about Grammaton myself and he did not need to out Harry Potter.

Alright.

@Ratchet @Grammaton @Xlaw @Jew D. Boy @ConquistadoR @Gambit @Lord Melkor @Sallucion @T-Pein™ @DynaMight @Nick @Ryu Kishi

I have found a hole where Rej could be telling the truth. I missed something pretty obvious. My claim still won’t help, actually will help even less now. I’ll claim if you guys make me now since I fucked up. But it won’t help other than outting my ability. However if you need some transparency from me I’ll give it.

Personally my vote in staying on Rej since Rej has basically already given up which is a really bad look. But if your only reason to vote Rej is my mechanics push that’s no longer a concrete reason by itself.

I can’t do anything except hope people show up for my tags and kick my own ass.
There is 2,5 hrs left, but its time for me to get some sleep. I won't be able to discuss this matter right now.
I don't think this would change the lynch on Rej at all anyway. I mean, look as his reactions so far! He most likely is scum / 3rd.

Vote Lynch Rej

There is 2,5 hrs left, but its time for me to get some sleep. I won't be able to discuss this matter right now.
I don't think this would change the lynch on Rej at all anyway. I mean, look as his reactions so far! He most likely is scum / 3rd.

Vote Lynch Rej
I think he’s probably scum too, that’s why I’m keeping my vote there. Just want to give everyone a chance if I can to change their vote if that’s the only reason they have it there.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
At this point, I would typically like for at least a character claim from Prof, and if you feel like you can do so @Dr_Professor83 without exposing your full ability then by all means, buuuut probably not neccessary. If Rej flips Town though, then I don't think there's much of a choice to be made tomorrow. I hope now you see why I was asking for a claim, this is why we do it. Some players here will insist otherwise but I've got a lot of experience with this kind of claiming format so when I'm saying "this is how it should be done"... it's probably for good reason. So if nothing else, I hope a lesson is learnt here.

I would agree that Rej is probably scum, but there is a small chance his reaction is a frustrated townie who is pissed at being mislynched. We'll see soon enough, I guess.

At this point, I would typically like for at least a character claim from Prof, and if you feel like you can do so @Dr_Professor83 without exposing your full ability then by all means, buuuut probably not neccessary. If Rej flips Town though, then I don't think there's much of a choice to be made tomorrow. I hope now you see why I was asking for a claim, this is why we do it. Some players here will insist otherwise but I've got a lot of experience with this kind of claiming format so when I'm saying "this is how it should be done"... it's probably for good reason. So if nothing else, I hope a lesson is learnt here.

I would agree that Rej is probably scum, but there is a small chance his reaction is a frustrated townie who is pissed at being mislynched. We'll see soon enough, I guess.
I’m Hagrid. Can’t express how tilted I am with myself rn.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
I’m Hagrid. Can’t express how tilted I am with myself rn.
I mean, you're learning, so it happens. One thing to keep in regards to me is that rarely if ever am I going to suggest convention that is flagrantly suboptimal or incorrect. This is not to say I'm always right, but I would wager, quite comfortably, that I've played and hosted more games than most of the players in this game combined. And with that, you learn a few things, like what does and doesn't make sense. And I bring this up because earlier, you pointed out that you can't trust my word in this game. That's fine and all, but consider this - if, as scum, I were to suggest something that was just wrong, and people followed it, there is a good chance I'd have to deal with people doing it wrong again in a game where I'm town. Or, more likely, they say "you can't be trusted!" and would ignore what I have to say, and then go and proceed in a suboptimal fashion. The point being, I would be making it much harder for myself in future games if I were to just lie about what people should and shouldn't do, more so than any win would be worth to me.

In the case of this situation specifically, when it comes to controlling information townies tend to play themselves sometimes. When you get too hung up on tricking scum or not giving them information you lose sight of the fact that information is the town's best weapon. Some players here, as they have done, will insist that what I was saying was "fishing" or "scummy", but neither is true, it's simply convention. There are, at times, reasons to break convention, but the word "convention" is used for a reason. And obviously here, the inconsistency you figured out would have been brought to light earlier, and the situation could have largely been avoided. T-Pein last game was a good example too - he was so focused on manipulating the cult that he got himself caught in a lie and lynched when he should never have been.

Gun to head, I do lean town on you. So there's that. The rest we'll have to see with this flip, but if nothing else if what you take away from this is a good learning experience then that's great as far as I'm concerned. Judgement calls are a thing and sometimes you make the wrong one, but sometimes it's best to just play the "correct" way and what happens afterwards, happens. You get the point though, and apologies for the lengthy ramble.

I mean, you're learning, so it happens. One thing to keep in regards to me is that rarely if ever am I going to suggest convention that is flagrantly suboptimal or incorrect. This is not to say I'm always right, but I would wager, quite comfortably, that I've played and hosted more games than most of the players in this game combined. And with that, you learn a few things, like what does and doesn't make sense. And I bring this up because earlier, you pointed out that you can't trust my word in this game. That's fine and all, but consider this - if, as scum, I were to suggest something that was just wrong, and people followed it, there is a good chance I'd have to deal with people doing it wrong again in a game where I'm town. Or, more likely, they say "you can't be trusted!" and would ignore what I have to say, and then go and proceed in a suboptimal fashion. The point being, I would be making it much harder for myself in future games if I were to just lie about what people should and shouldn't do, more so than any win would be worth to me.

In the case of this situation specifically, when it comes to controlling information townies tend to play themselves sometimes. When you get too hung up on tricking scum or not giving them information you lose sight of the fact that information is the town's best weapon. Some players here, as they have done, will insist that what I was saying was "fishing" or "scummy", but neither is true, it's simply convention. There are, at times, reasons to break convention, but the word "convention" is used for a reason. And obviously here, the inconsistency you figured out would have been brought to light earlier, and the situation could have largely been avoided. T-Pein last game was a good example too - he was so focused on manipulating the cult that he got himself caught in a lie and lynched when he should never have been.

Gun to head, I do lean town on you. So there's that. The rest we'll have to see with this flip, but if nothing else if what you take away from this is a good learning experience then that's great as far as I'm concerned. Judgement calls are a thing and sometimes you make the wrong one, but sometimes it's best to just play the "correct" way and what happens afterwards, happens. You get the point though, and apologies for the lengthy ramble.
I appreciate the ramble. Made me feel better lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.