[FNZ] Role Madness [Season 2] Round 13 - Harry Potter

Are you satisfied with Rhea's performance as Host?

• Yes, but only 50%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why? If Xlaw were scum it would be in his interest to threw suss on Grammaton, since there was already some on him.
Because everything that happened last night makes Gram look worse in retrospect and Xlaw is very openly against Gram. The more I believe Gram might have been the janitor the less I start to think Xlaw is definitely mafia since I see the two as incompatible teammates.

I don’t have a town read on Xlaw right now, since we still don’t know for sure Gram/Alibaba are scum, but my read has softened.
I’m pretty down for an Alibaba lynch. There is just so much coincidence around him right now.
  • He visited a player who got janitored.
  • His ability is a convoluted version of an invest that can’t get any results now because Dest is dead.
  • Knowing who Harry was was a big part of his defense, but scum had a super kill and chose not to kill Harry last night, which makes me think they really may not be able to kill him.
  • He allegedly gets RB’d and there is no janitor today.

Alright, yeah I think it’s a pretty safe assumption that you’re probably town. Never say never bc there is always room for fuckery, but.. for now I think you’re good.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Gram absolutely is capable of thinking far enough ahead for that. The issue is I'm not sure if it's worth gambling now before we get a scum flip in Rej and/or DynaMight or if we play it by convention and just take the scum lynch. Rej potentially surviving another lynch throws a spanner in that though.

Gram absolutely is capable of thinking far enough ahead for that. The issue is I'm not sure if it's worth gambling now before we get a scum flip in Rej and/or DynaMight or if we play it by convention and just take the scum lynch. Rej potentially surviving another lynch throws a spanner in that though.
As of now, my mindset on lynching Rej would be to hopefully destroy the last horrocrux to make him killable instead of actually killing him with it.

Eh, if we lynch Rej today it'll be because we are confident we'll see him flip. Another failed lynch would be pretty bad.
Based on what’s happened so far, I’m guessing that lynching/attacking Rej destroys horrocruxes.

The lynch seemingly destroyed three, most assume the failed super kill was on Rej which means that’s probably why two more were destroyed. Or maybe someone hit Rej with the sword.

Anyway that’s my hypothesis: hurting Rej destroys horrocruxes.

It is possible though that the fire had more to do with them being destroyed than the lynch last day phase.

JDB tracked Gram to Dest who was janitored.

JDB was also poisoned.

Gram claimed Ginny with a conditional invest ability and also that he knew Nick’s role (Harry).

Gambit claimed Rej used a horrocrux

Rej said he used a one time bus drive to switch himself with Sera.

I claimed mechanical results that Rej was lying, but didn’t say what. I later realized a hole in my mechanics that could mean Rej wasn’t lying but by then Rej’s reaction to the lynch was already damning.

I claimed Hagrid.
thank you this was very helpful

Yo Misty whats poppin. How are you these days?
doing alright, still stuck with my annoying cold

@MistyCatGoddess you catch up yet?

feel like today is a lot less talkative. Would like for people to say who they would like a claim from if needed this phase[/QUOTE]
just did

So I admit to not reading properly, but I skimmed decently I hope, especially last few pages.

Rej is defo scum as we know from the flip. He seems sure about not dieing tho, and that concerns me a little.

What I find concerning are ppl like Sallu who suggest moving away from Rej, but do nothing in that direction. I don't quite like that. I wouldn't mind a claim out of them.

Sallucion - slight scum read for suggesting to give directions, while backseating like a real pro
DynaMight - his claim (he claimed malfoy right??) seems genuine and I don't mind him dieing to his poison. I don't see how he would be useful to town
Seraphoenix - no comment
Xlaw - said a lot but I skimmed a lot of his posts sorry about that
Alibaba - Grammaton looked weird to me tbh. But townish enough so I am doing a slight town read
Fuji - defo town for me
Rej- already discussed
Ryu Kishi - nothing I noted
Ratchet - seems townish enough
Lord Melkor - I must have not seen their posts
Nick - confirmed townie, thank god
T-Pein™ - town lean
Jew D. Boy - I lean slight scum
Yo Tan Wa - town lean
Dr_Professor83 - not sure, but Hagrid seems an okay enough claim.

Status
Not open for further replies.