[FNZ] Role Madness [Season 2] Round 13 - Harry Potter

Are you satisfied with Rhea's performance as Host?

• Yes, but only 50%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmm. I'm kinda feeling taking a shot and going for Alibaba. Slide a kill onto Rej tonight, if a horcrux is destroyed that tests your theory and then we can go for him after. Thoughts?
At the same time, not lynching Rej here is like, big dumb dumb if this is all just overthinking. Why does Mafia have to be so complicated sometimes.
That was kind of the plan I was leaning towards, but I’ve been on the wrong side of a lot of big dumb dumb overthinking moves and I’m trying not to add more to my resume so Idk.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
That was kind of the plan I was leaning towards, but I’ve been on the wrong side of a lot of big dumb dumb overthinking moves and I’m trying not to add more to my resume so Idk.
I'm going to move my vote there, and then use the remaining time to think on it.

Vote: Alibaba

What's driving me here is that the PoE is going to eliminate Alibaba no matter how I read Gram, so really it shouldn't matter if Rej is now or later. Another failed lynch would really suck.

Because everything that happened last night makes Gram look worse in retrospect and Xlaw is very openly against Gram. The more I believe Gram might have been the janitor the less I start to think Xlaw is definitely mafia since I see the two as incompatible teammates.

I don’t have a town read on Xlaw right now, since we still don’t know for sure Gram/Alibaba are scum, but my read has softened.
I’m pretty down for an Alibaba lynch. There is just so much coincidence around him right now.
  • He visited a player who got janitored.
  • His ability is a convoluted version of an invest that can’t get any results now because Dest is dead.
  • Knowing who Harry was was a big part of his defense, but scum had a super kill and chose not to kill Harry last night, which makes me think they really may not be able to kill him.
  • He allegedly gets RB’d and there is no janitor today.

Alright, yeah I think it’s a pretty safe assumption that you’re probably town. Never say never bc there is always room for fuckery, but.. for now I think you’re good.

Good points. I scum read Xlaw based on his day one thread play, but Grammaton's slot does look bad now.

On the other hand, getting rid of Voldie should be priority, anyone has some game related info how his horcruxes work?

At the same time, not lynching Rej here is like, big dumb dumb if this is all just overthinking. Why does Mafia have to be so complicated sometimes.
Sometimes Mafia team get demotivated after busted early in the game..I can see that's what happening in this game also..

Activity surely lowered after NP1 .

We are really lucky with Rej's finding

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Sometimes Mafia team get demotivated after busted early in the game..I can see that's what happening in this game also..

Activity surely lowered after NP1 .

We are really lucky with Rej's finding
The problem is if we lynch Rej and he doesn't die we've basically wasted today. If we shoot a kill at him and a horcrux comes off we can reasonably assume that he'll be killable once they're all gone, so in terms of order there is an argument to be made for going Alibaba first, then Rej. Buuuuut it's based on an unconfirmed theory.

The problem is if we lynch Rej and he doesn't die we've basically wasted today. If we shoot a kill at him and a horcrux comes off we can reasonably assume that he'll be killable once they're all gone, so in terms of order there is an argument to be made for going Alibaba first, then Rej. Buuuuut it's based on an unconfirmed theory.
The problem is we don't know confirmed that if he lost horecrux at night by SOG or other attack.
But we definitely knows he lost with Lynch..

So I prefer lynch over night kill...Since night kill might have limited for town vig .

The problem is we don't know confirmed that if he lost horecrux at night by SOG or other attack.
But we definitely knows he lost with Lynch..

So I prefer lynch over night kill...Since night kill might have limited for town vig .
Yes I doubt he can dodge two lynches in a row. That would be OP af.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
What really makes the game easier are abilities like one of Gambit. It literally outs the whole ability flavourwise and this is a harder outing than anything else.
If someone got a guilty on me or would have simply tracked me, then the outcome would be different and I could talk my way out. But all this flavour mixed in killed me and any chance to fake claim. A lynch on me was needed to prove Gambit.

Status
Not open for further replies.