[FNZ] Role Madness [Season 2] Round 13 - Harry Potter

Are you satisfied with Rhea's performance as Host?

• Yes, but only 50%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
What really makes the game easier are abilities like one of Gambit. It literally outs the whole ability flavourwise and this is a harder outing than anything else.
If someone got a guilty on me or would have simply tracked me, then the outcome would be different and I could talk my way out. But all this flavour mixed in killed me and any chance to fake claim. A lynch on me was needed to prove Gambit.
I mean this means outed scum admitting as much

Vote: Rej

If this one fails block him and move on.
How about we block him now and try to hunt his mates, makes no sense to try and lynch him again when 2 horcruxes are yet to be destroyed, you know the lore so chances are he will survive this lynch. So honestly people voting Rej rn feel like lazy players and or scum trying to buy more time, we need to thin out their numbers. And Rejs interractions or lack thereof could point us to scum.

How about we block him now and try to hunt his mates, makes no sense to try and lynch him again when 2 horcruxes are yet to be destroyed, you know the lore so chances are he will survive this lynch. So honestly people voting Rej rn feel like lazy players and or scum trying to buy more time, we need to thin out their numbers. And Rejs interractions or lack thereof could point us to scum.
His chances of survive this Lynch are really low.
He lost 3 horcrux with previous Lynch..

And I really doubt that Harry need to sacrifice in this set up because that's bastard move from host

His chances of survive this Lynch are really low.
He lost 3 horcrux with previous Lynch..

And I really doubt that Harry need to sacrifice in this set up because that's bastard move from host
Given that the dude only died when he kileld himself because the wand didnt recognize him as his owner at the end id say he will probably survive it.

Given that the dude only died when he kileld himself because the wand didnt recognize him as his owner at the end id say he will probably survive it.
That will be really op for trad honestly.

In regular game scum surviving multiple Lynch is common.
Hell in one game we had to lynch scum 3 time to kill..But in trad i really doubt.

thank you this was very helpful

doing alright, still stuck with my annoying cold

@MistyCatGoddess you catch up yet?

feel like today is a lot less talkative. Would like for people to say who they would like a claim from if needed this phase
just did

So I admit to not reading properly, but I skimmed decently I hope, especially last few pages.

Rej is defo scum as we know from the flip. He seems sure about not dieing tho, and that concerns me a little.

What I find concerning are ppl like Sallu who suggest moving away from Rej, but do nothing in that direction. I don't quite like that. I wouldn't mind a claim out of them.

Sallucion - slight scum read for suggesting to give directions, while backseating like a real pro
DynaMight - his claim (he claimed malfoy right??) seems genuine and I don't mind him dieing to his poison. I don't see how he would be useful to town
Seraphoenix - no comment
Xlaw - said a lot but I skimmed a lot of his posts sorry about that
Alibaba - Grammaton looked weird to me tbh. But townish enough so I am doing a slight town read
Fuji - defo town for me
Rej- already discussed
Ryu Kishi - nothing I noted
Ratchet - seems townish enough
Lord Melkor - I must have not seen their posts
Nick - confirmed townie, thank god
T-Pein™ - town lean
Jew D. Boy - I lean slight scum
Yo Tan Wa - town lean
Dr_Professor83 - not sure, but Hagrid seems an okay enough claim.[/QUOTE]
Why is Fuji defo town?

Status