[FNZ] Role Madness [Season 2] Round 13 - Harry Potter

Are you satisfied with Rhea's performance as Host?

• Yes, but only 50%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It was theorized that they are keeping Harry alive because he keeps V alive.
Interesting take , may b that's why they outed Harry ?
Honestly but I'm not feeling good with keeping Rej alive in this game.

With your theory...Even if we Lynch Ali , Rej will stay alive.

So better Lynch Rej this phase , if survive we block Ali and Lynch next DP.

That will be really op for trad honestly.

In regular game scum surviving multiple Lynch is common.
Hell in one game we had to lynch scum 3 time to kill..But in trad i really doubt.
The Code Geass game had one GF be immune to death unless you got rid of his team first, the other could survive Lynches and kills for a while, and there was one scum who was unkillable entirely and required the GF to die to leave the game.

just did

So I admit to not reading properly, but I skimmed decently I hope, especially last few pages.

Rej is defo scum as we know from the flip. He seems sure about not dieing tho, and that concerns me a little.

What I find concerning are ppl like Sallu who suggest moving away from Rej, but do nothing in that direction. I don't quite like that. I wouldn't mind a claim out of them.

Sallucion - slight scum read for suggesting to give directions, while backseating like a real pro
DynaMight - his claim (he claimed malfoy right??) seems genuine and I don't mind him dieing to his poison. I don't see how he would be useful to town
Seraphoenix - no comment
Xlaw - said a lot but I skimmed a lot of his posts sorry about that
Alibaba - Grammaton looked weird to me tbh. But townish enough so I am doing a slight town read
Fuji - defo town for me
Rej- already discussed
Ryu Kishi - nothing I noted
Ratchet - seems townish enough
Lord Melkor - I must have not seen their posts
Nick - confirmed townie, thank god
T-Pein™ - town lean
Jew D. Boy - I lean slight scum
Yo Tan Wa - town lean
Dr_Professor83 - not sure, but Hagrid seems an okay enough claim.
Why is Fuji defo town?[/QUOTE]
That's the vibes he gives me, do you disagree

Interesting take , may b that's why they outed Harry ?
Honestly but I'm not feeling good with keeping Rej alive in this game.

With your theory...Even if we Lynch Ali , Rej will stay alive.

So better Lynch Rej this phase , if survive we block Ali and Lynch next DP.
Who says we are keeping alive for long? But i dont want to gamble another lynch failing tbh, we need a scum flip and fast.

Why is Fuji defo town?
That's the vibes he gives me, do you disagree[/QUOTE]
I would disagree yes. I mean half his posts didn’t even make sense because he didn’t even read the thread.

and defo town is like you have him definitey town which is a huge stretch compared to your other reads with actual claims and somewhat backings. It’s a weird way to say someone is town like that

I would disagree yes. I mean half his posts didn’t even make sense because he didn’t even read the thread.

and defo town is like you have him definitey town which is a huge stretch compared to your other reads with actual claims and somewhat backings. It’s a weird way to say someone is town like that[/QUOTE]
I see

The Code Geass game had one GF be immune to death unless you got rid of his team first, the other could survive Lynches and kills for a while, and there was one scum who was unkillable entirely and required the GF to die to leave the game.
This case seems different ! He lost horecrux with Lynch and kill..
So even he don't die , if he lost all horecrux (which he can gift to other)
Is big win for us...

and defo town is like you have him definitey town which is a huge stretch compared to your other reads with actual claims and somewhat backings. It’s a weird way to say someone is town like that[/QUOTE]
One post didnt make sense to you and it was regarding your claim, i'm not sure my other posts are as you claim.

This case seems different ! He lost horecrux with Lynch and kill..
So even he don't die , if he lost all horecrux (which he can gift to other)
Is big win for us...
Not gift but can use
I've summed up all that has happened. I might've missed something though.

> JDB was poisoned and saw Gram visit Destroya (who got janitored) last NP.
> Grammaton claimed Ginny and outed Nick as HP. He claims a true or false claim check based invest.
> TPein claims that someone tried to shoot him last NP.
> We have a fiendfyre.
> Dyna hints at being Malfoy.
> Gambit claims that he saw Rej use the Diadem last NP.
> Rej claims that he BD'd himself with Seraphoenix and that Seraphoenix is the one who used the Diadem.
> He doesn't offer a convincing explanation when asked why he would BD himself with Sera, the #1 sus person going into N1.
> Prof claims that he has something mechanical on Rej and that Rej is 90% lying about his claim.
> Prof doesn't wanna claim it unless its absolutely necessary since his claim will affect town.

I'm town leaning
Nick (I've other reason too)
Sera (with Ryu's claim)
Ryu
Prof
The most

Fuji (con) in good list for now

Yon Tan wa , i had brif interaction. Will have to reread his posts.

Ali/Garma i had doubt since last DP and scum read him the most.

Other i would put them in gray list for now.

I’m not quoting you guys back that is painful with the quote thing.

@MistyCatGoddess is that all?

@Fuji we had a brief convo where you were behind. I mean you atleast give substance, but defo town over a few others who are a bit more role or flavour vouched? Just a weird way for it to be phrased or for her to be so certain of you

I'm town leaning
Nick (I've other reason too)
Sera (with Ryu's claim)
Ryu
Prof
The most

Fuji (con) in good list for now

Yon Tan wa , i had brif interaction. Will have to reread his posts.

Ali/Garma i had doubt since last DP and scum read him the most.

Other i would put them in gray list for now.
What was ryu claim on sera? I missed that

What about Jew?
He was poisoned , don't know it due to someone specifically attacked him or by visiting janiotred player (theory was he got poisoned by nagini)
Ali's flip will confirm him.. Because I don't think scum will call out his buddy visiting janitored player.

Status
Not open for further replies.