[FNZ] Role Madness [Season 2] Round 13 - Harry Potter

Are you satisfied with Rhea's performance as Host?

• Yes, but only 50%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
He was poisoned , don't know it due to someone specifically attacked him or by visiting janiotred player (theory was he got poisoned by nagini)
Ali's flip will confirm him.. Because I don't think scum will call out his buddy visiting janitored player.
Issue is Dyna claimed being poisoned and used stationary ability...Which I believe he is hiding something..
So I'll put him in gray list for now , until we get clear picture .
Since Nagini got destroyed

Gram absolutely is capable of thinking far enough ahead for that. The issue is I'm not sure if it's worth gambling now before we get a scum flip in Rej and/or DynaMight or if we play it by convention and just take the scum lynch. Rej potentially surviving another lynch throws a spanner in that though.
Don't rem but I think he hinted that he knew nicks role. So you saying that he predicted that dest was ginny and that Nick was hp or at least their roles are connected?

Im good with any of these claims at this point:
LM
Ryu
a few of these players seem townie enough for me based on claim/ability usage or feels:

tpein, xlaw, prof, wo tan, sera

dyna dies prob so malfoy gone isn’t worst thing, alibaba is weird circumstance but his lynch still might be best idk. And we’ll scum Rej

ratchet, sallucion, misty Fuji, Jew, from scummiest to townies nulls. Not really people I want to push just not in either category for me. Yes I have my reasons for ladder.

I don’t think I missed anyone but that’s my pull. My issue is if Rej (volde) somehow flips indie then none of this really matters unless mechanical clear. Also people who have help out Rej aren’t really in the clear, it’s just more I see as volde being mafia leader so you would look more townie by elimination

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Don't rem but I think he hinted that he knew nicks role. So you saying that he predicted that dest was ginny and that Nick was hp or at least their roles are connected?
Doesn't really require all of that. I was actually reading Gram town, but there's a lot to work through with that slot. But, I've changed my mind from earlier. Even if the Rej lynch fails, we should be able to kill him in the night, so should be fine.

Vote: Rej

-poison healer stays away from DynaMight
-we lynch into the main PoE after we see Rej flip
-win

Doesn't really require all of that. I was actually reading Gram town, but there's a lot to work through with that slot. But, I've changed my mind from earlier. Even if the Rej lynch fails, we should be able to kill him in the night, so should be fine.

Vote: Rej

-poison healer stays away from DynaMight
-we lynch into the main PoE after we see Rej flip
-win
If the Lynch fails on V that gives him one more night to fuck over town and also will force the Rbers to go on him,leaving free reign to a possible scummate we can get now to do whatever. Whereas lynching another scum will reduce their numbers = Less town mayhem at night.

I'm not scum c'mon

I told you already gram targeted the other guy in NP1 (I think) :zosleepy:

We should go for a scum lynch and not town lynch
We asked you few questions, since you will ask back what. Lemme ask you again.

Ali Baba what ability Gramo used on Dest? Give us all details. What conditions it needs to work and what result you received?

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
We asked you few questions, since you will ask back what. Lemme ask you again.

Ali Baba what ability Gramo used on Dest? Give us all details. What conditions it needs to work and what result you received?
Just that Dest was not a student.

Mafia could have learned Harry's role from multiple sources, such as alingment cop.

So it is possible that Ginny could be fake claim or Destroya's janitored role.

Why are we sussing Alibaba?
Basically they claimed Ginny day 2.

night 1 he was found targeting dest who was killed. Then night 2 xlaw blocked him and the kill wasn’t janitored. So we are saying alibaba is actually the janitor.

now issue is gram (alibaba) already knew I was Harry from the start because he was Ginny and mentioned I was defo town with confidence and basically put himself out there on it. So that’s why we believed the Ginny claim.

issue is we don’t know if mafia already knew I was Harry to start or not as has happened in past games.

I mean he is town, just too much tinfoiling for him not to be Ginny but I mean it’s a liable claim rn that he could be scum

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
If the Lynch fails on V that gives him one more night to fuck over town and also will force the Rbers to go on him,leaving free reign to a possible scummate we can get now to do whatever. Whereas lynching another scum will reduce their numbers = Less town mayhem at night.
I understand the arguments, I just don't have a right or wrong answer here. Convention says to take the scum lynch, which is Rej, so convention I will follow.

Basically they claimed Ginny day 2.

night 1 he was found targeting dest who was killed. Then night 2 xlaw blocked him and the kill wasn’t janitored. So we are saying alibaba is actually the janitor.

now issue is gram (alibaba) already knew I was Harry from the start because he was Ginny and mentioned I was defo town with confidence and basically put himself out there on it. So that’s why we believed the Ginny claim.

issue is we don’t know if mafia already knew I was Harry to start or not as has happened in past games.

I mean he is town, just too much tinfoiling for him not to be Ginny but I mean it’s a liable claim rn that he could be scum
Unless scum got a fake claim together with the info you were Harry.

I mean considering the actions, his claim needs to be watertight to not get him lynched xD

Status
Not open for further replies.