[FNZ] Role Madness [Season 2] Round 13 - Harry Potter

Are you satisfied with Rhea's performance as Host?

• Yes, but only 50%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
Basically they claimed Ginny day 2.

night 1 he was found targeting dest who was killed. Then night 2 xlaw blocked him and the kill wasn’t janitored. So we are saying alibaba is actually the janitor.

now issue is gram (alibaba) already knew I was Harry from the start because he was Ginny and mentioned I was defo town with confidence and basically put himself out there on it. So that’s why we believed the Ginny claim.

issue is we don’t know if mafia already knew I was Harry to start or not as has happened in past games.

I mean he is town, just too much tinfoiling for him not to be Ginny but I mean it’s a liable claim rn that he could be scum
Informative.

Unless scum got a fake claim together with the info you were Harry.

I mean considering the actions, his claim needs to be watertight to not get him lynched xD
So Gram pratically said Nick was HP just like that? xD

Bad move imo

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
I can't really imagine him surviving two lynches in a row without repercussions. And honestly he is a priority to get rid of anyways
It's more that, if we kill him tonight and lynch elsewhere, we're only spending two lynches on him, whereas if we lynch him, and then the kill doesn't go off or work or whatever, we spend 3. But, it's swings and roundabouts really. The order doesn't matter and I think a scum flip will be good just to get things rolling.

Rhea

Cattitude
Vote Count :

Nick : Rej
Lord Melkor : Rej
Ratchet : Rej -> Alibaba -> Rej
Seraphoenix : Rej
T-Pein : Seraphoenix
Rej : T-Pein
Ryu Kishi: Rej
Yo Tan Wa : Alibaba -> Rej
Jew D. Boy : Alibaba
Alibaba : Rej
Xlaw : Rej
MistyCatGoddess : Rej
Dr_Professor83 : Rej
Fuji : Alibaba

Rej : 10
Alibaba : 2
Seraphoenix : 1
T-Pein : 1

Please let me know if I made any mistakes with the votes.

VOTE WILL LOCK IN 40 MINUTES

Please vote Grammaton with me guys.
I don’t think we have enough time to get enough people to change it. I was very tempted to vote Alibaba earlier but I’m trying to stop overthinking myself into bad decisions.

I’m hoping at minimum this destroys a horrocrux. If it does then we should be able to vig Rej. Assuming Nick doesn’t have to die. Alibaba is also a vig option for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.