[FNZ] Role Madness [Season 2] Round 13 - Harry Potter

Are you satisfied with Rhea's performance as Host?

• Yes, but only 50%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 π“ͺ 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽π“ͺ𝓻 ✰
β€Ž
What abilities u have any other info
Only that for inv.

And another one to burn the number of shots of an ability. But it will be randomized

Mashiro Blue

β€Ž
Reduce*

By one I assume

Mashiro Blue

β€Ž
Matches with your flavour claim...Can't tell about invest..

Might be is related to dumbldoor army
I did say the name in the last DP. Don't know if I can say again with those Dementors hanging around xD

I think they were terrified of visiting him incase they were seen
They could have just had Rej do it since he was outed. But I’m guessing they may have wanted us to either mislynch Nick to destroy him as a horroxe or figured as long as he was alive we would hesitate on Rej.

Voldie's roles was OP.

Is Xlaw cleared? I still not like him, I recall he was steering away from Rej yesterday.
He was actually doing the opposite. Hardest pusher to stay on Rej lynch.

or Dyna who might be busdriven.
How the heck would you have known Dyna could bus drive lol?

When I come out as town remember who was pushing so hard for me today. They probably fear I can get another kill.
How the heck would you have known Dyna could bus drive lol?
Read what I said. I said Dyna could have been busdriven. Meaning he could be the one of the receiving end of a bus drive. Rej did lie and say he did it to me. So in all likelihood mafia have a busdriver who could busdrive Dyna.

Read what I said. I said Dyna could have been busdriven. Meaning he could be the one of the receiving end of a bus drive. Rej did lie and say he did it to me. So in all likelihood mafia have a busdriver who could busdrive Dyna.
I read it, I just don’t really believe that that’s why you stayed away from Dyna last night to use a superkill on a hunch. The theory that the Dyna/you D1 interaction + Rej lying about BDing with you when caught makes a lot of sense if it was to start redirecting Bellatrix lynches.

From Rej’s perspective, if he lies about BDing with a Town and it works then it buys him 1 extra day. But if he lied about BDing with Bellatrix and it works then he goes a long way to clearing his name at no cost.

It could have bought mafia town cred for leading us to scum while also working to their advantage by killing town.

Status
Not open for further replies.