[FNZ] Role Madness [Season 2] Round 13 - Harry Potter

Are you satisfied with Rhea's performance as Host?

• Yes, but only 50%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rhea

Cattitude
I dunno. Nut the previous WU aboutnit implied moving forward. Gotta ask @Rhea
Claiming - There are no claiming restrictions set upon the players unless Starting D4, Hint and Flavour Claiming Restrictions will set upon The Players until the game is over. Failure to comply will result in [The Dementors Punishment].

I feel like lynching LM is given at this point. No one died so we save ourselves a lynch here.

and it’s pretty obvious who sal is claiming if you don’t know reread his role claim it should be simple to figure out since there is like one choice

I feel like lynching LM is given at this point. No one died so we save ourselves a lynch here.

and it’s pretty obvious who sal is claiming if you don’t know reread his role claim it should be simple to figure out since there is like one choice
Unfortunately his role i couldn't figure out..May b Molly wisely ?

I mean the guy literally kept info about his protect ability until I outed him then said he had it. I don’t believe him. At this point no one should especially since o asked him multiple times to give all actions and not hold back. Shouldn’t be a question anymore.

Unfortunately his role i couldn't figure out..May b Molly wisely ?
Pretty sure it was my uncle. Since he has an ability to ignore ex Azkaban players which is very limited.

not saying he is him but that seems like the obvious choice left whether it’s fake or not

Status
Not open for further replies.