[FNZ] Role Madness [Season 2] Round 13 - Harry Potter

Are you satisfied with Rhea's performance as Host?

• Yes, but only 50%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
And basically this is how night most likely went.

option 1- one of the 2 blocked was the one killing. One gonna die most likely based on claiming. Unless it’s bull crap. And LM which we are obviously lynching today.

option 2- one of the blocked is not actually the killer and they picked a player who was protected. Which is possible because they legit have to kill the confirmed town if they want a chance to win this. If they don’t it just helps us break down targets.

Don't wanna start pointing fingers other...But I've got a back up to prove myself in case of identity crisis XD
No one is asking you anything, i trust you lmao. I mean you and i blocked the scum blocker hence there was no action failed claim from townies.

We will see if this trend continues.

Did Ryu say who he rbed btw? Irc @Nick said he got rbed once did Ryu claim that? If he didnt then we mostly likely roleblocked scum in LM or Sera and given that Sera litteraly claimed everything and then bragged about killing Ratchet id go for LM over him.

Basically here is the list that could be somewhat lying or scum.

misty- only has ability proving her now
Sall- doesn’t have anything really proving him but I always have faith in him
Prof- claimed hagrid has role ability proving
Sera- gonna die as mcgonall or scum, leaning mxgonall
Fuji- honesty safest in group because student clear when we are looking for Bella, claimed heals poison so obvious w
LM- obvious lynch candidate

it’s gotta be in this group. With Fuji safest,

Only character I can’t picture is misty but I have a good idea.

also out of all the characters so we think the wolf is in it? He was basically relevant for one movie really with the rest meh. Claim not great IMO.

Did Ryu say who he rbed btw? Irc @Nick said he got rbed once did Ryu claim that? If he didnt then we mostly likely roleblocked scum in LM or Sera and given that Sera litteraly claimed everything and then bragged about killing Ratchet id go for LM over him.
Idk if I got blocked honestly. Or maybe one of my abilities got blocked. I visited gambit which was proven by 2 players. But my invest failed on wo so idk

I can’t see Misty’s ability being useful for scum. And since Misty got me, you, and Rej visiting Gambit correct the ability is obviously real. Why would scum want to visit a dead player they themselves killed to see who visited them?

I feel good about Misty even if it’s just for the ability.

Basically here is the list that could be somewhat lying or scum.

Sall- doesn’t have anything really proving him but I always have faith in him
Prof- claimed hagrid has role ability proving
Sera- gonna die as mcgonall or scum, leaning mxgonall
Fuji- honesty safest in group because student clear when we are looking for Bella, claimed heals poison so obvious w
LM- obvious lynch candidate

it’s gotta be in this group. With Fuji safest,

Only character I can’t picture is misty but I have a good idea.

also out of all the characters so we think the wolf is in it? He was basically relevant for one movie really with the rest meh. Claim not great IMO.
He also appeared in the Order Of Phoenix right?

I can’t see Misty’s ability being useful for scum. And since Misty got me, you, and Rej visiting Gambit correct the ability is obviously real. Why would scum want to visit a dead player they themselves killed to see who visited them?

I feel good about Misty even if it’s just for the ability.
Right but like I said, I pointed to the players who are basically left to be Bella. I’m not saying misty is sus I’m just stating facts here

Status
Not open for further replies.