[FNZ] Role Madness [Season 2] Round 13 - Harry Potter

Are you satisfied with Rhea's performance as Host?

• Yes, but only 50%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rhea

Cattitude
The Dementors Punishment

@Seraphoenix [Minerva McGonagall] has been killed by [The Dementors]

“If you die, you need not hand it in.”

You are Minerva McGonagall!

[Active - Transfiguration] - Minerva is the Head of Transfiguration at Hogwarts. At night, she may transfigure the action of her target into an animal of her choice (she must pick an animal).

[Active - Untransfiguartion] - After transfiguring an action, Minerva may the following day phase untransfigure an animal she has transfigured by to its original form. She will learn the action she transfigured and can use it as a one-shot the following night. [1-Cycle Cooldown]

[Active - Animagus] - During the night, Minerva may transfigure herself into a cat. She will be role-crush immune, however, any and all investigations on her will provide "no results" for that night. [2-shots]

Wincon : Eliminate all threats to Town

=======================================================

Vote Count :

Fuji : Lord Melkor
Nick : Lord Melkor
Dr_Professor83 : Lord Melkor

Lord Melkor : 3

Please let me know if I made any mistakes with the votes.

[Active - Untransfiguartion] - After transfiguring an action, Minerva may the following day phase untransfigure an animal she has transfigured by to its original form. She will learn the action she transfigured and can use it as a one-shot the following night. [1-Cycle Cooldown]
Stealing and copying change entire perspective you know...
use better wording next time..

[Active - Animagus] - During the night, Minerva may transfigure herself into a cat. She will be role-crush immune, however, any and all investigations on her will provide "no results" for that night. [2-shots]

this also explain Ryu's invest failed on sera

And basically this is how night most likely went.

option 1- one of the 2 blocked was the one killing. One gonna die most likely based on claiming. Unless it’s bull crap. And LM which we are obviously lynching today.

option 2- one of the blocked is not actually the killer and they picked a player who was protected. Which is possible because they legit have to kill the confirmed town if they want a chance to win this. If they don’t it just helps us break down targets.
option 1 - If they are blocked then they do not fail a kill....the attempt is never made. Isn't this how it works?

option 2 - Someone protected the kill target or they protected themselves is most likely.

Kinda hope alibaba comes in and tells us results so we can move this phase along. So we lynch Lm and if he dies we block sall and prof. If LM survives well he obviously scum then we block him and sall. The protect same people

option 1 - If they are blocked then they do not fail a kill....the attempt is never made. Isn't this how it works?

option 2 - Someone protected the kill target or they protected themselves is most likely.
No it’ll show I’m the WU that there was a failed kill. Usually only time they put it there. But it could have been block or someone protected the person who was attacked or they had defense on them like you say basicaly

We need to get a quick lookback on how the votes shifted from Sera to Ryu. Maybe we'd find something there. Imon my phone and about to sleep. My head is all over rhe place now.

I got 3 job offers and got a promotion in my current company. I dunno what to do. Lolololol.
Go with what you feel is best for you bro.

this also explain Ryu's invest failed on sera
Or he failed Ratchet...Will have to check all claims again
Page no 111 i guess

Status
Not open for further replies.