[FNZ] Role Madness [Season 2] Round 13 - Harry Potter

Are you satisfied with Rhea's performance as Host?

• Yes, but only 50%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The harmful indie was Raatched, Prof cant be Mafia. Hes town in my book.
Once again I’m not calling him scum. But I can literally confirm 4 players including myself as town mechanically. So everyone else is still a possibility. Regardless how much they did they can still be some indie or mafia. Not sure why we couldn’t have another type of indie.

my question to you is this, if we eliminate all of the sus like LM, sall, misty, and they all flip town, then what? It’s you and prof basically left. Is he still town compared to others?

that’s why I bring it up. It’s possible, very unlikely but you can’t ever be too sure

Once again I’m not calling him scum. But I can literally confirm 4 players including myself as town mechanically. So everyone else is still a possibility. Regardless how much they did they can still be some indie or mafia. Not sure why we couldn’t have another type of indie.

my question to you is this, if we eliminate all of the sus like LM, sall, misty, and they all flip town, then what? It’s you and prof basically left. Is he still town compared to others?

that’s why I bring it up. It’s possible, very unlikely but you can’t ever be too sure
If it comes down to it we will explore that possibility, but i find it hard for Prof to buss his GF like that.

Add to the fact that no kill attempt happened but 1 last night and we can safely rule that out imo,

First ability is watcher.
N1 - I watched Rej and saw Gambit visit.
N2 - I watched Gambit and saw you & Rej visit. That’s when I asked you who you visited because at first host only told me you and then after I asked a little while later host told me Rej also visited. That’s why I changed my mind on you answering.
N3 - I watched JDB who was janitored. My action failed though.
N4 - I didn’t watch anyone because I forgot to send in my action and I’m sorry.

Second ability is that if I get killed the player who kills me gets roleblocked and vote silenced for a cycle
JDB was poisoned and saw Gram visit Destroya (who got janitored) last NP.
> Grammaton claimed Ginny and outed Nick as HP. He claims a true or false claim check based invest.
> TPein claims that someone tried to shoot him last NP.
> We have a fiendfyre.
> Dyna hints at being Malfoy.
> Gambit claims that he saw Rej use the Diadem last NP.
> Rej claims that he BD'd himself with Seraphoenix and that Seraphoenix is the one who used the Diadem.
> He doesn't offer a convincing explanation when asked why he would BD himself with Sera, the #1 sus person going into N1.
> Prof claims that he has something mechanical on Rej and that Rej is 90% lying about his claim.
> Prof doesn't wanna claim it unless its absolutely necessary since his claim will affect town
@Gambit u outed Rej at D2 right ? U visted him at N1
What did gambit claim to out Rej
Make sense with what he claimed at D2 , if he was backing gambit

If it comes down to it we will explore that possibility, but i find it hard for Prof to buss his GF like that.

Add to the fact that no kill attempt happened but 1 last night and we can safely rule that out imo,
@Gambit u outed Rej at D2 right ? U visted him at N1
What did gambit claim to out Rej
Make sense with what he claimed at D2 , if he was backing gambit
Like I said, drastic at best.

Also let me know why do you guys think only LM is lying and not Sallu...I've kinda forgot that stuff
Nick asked LM for all of his abilities. LM gave them. Nick asked if he was sure there weren’t any others and LM said that was it.

Then Nick reveals the abilities he invested from LM and they weren’t what LM claimed. Then LM admitted to lying (but obviously not to being scum).

First ability is watcher.
N1 - I watched Rej and saw Gambit visit.
N2 - I watched Gambit and saw you & Rej visit. That’s when I asked you who you visited because at first host only told me you and then after I asked a little while later host told me Rej also visited. That’s why I changed my mind on you answering.
N3 - I watched JDB who was janitored. My action failed though.
N4 - I didn’t watch anyone because I forgot to send in my action and I’m sorry.

Second ability is that if I get killed the player who kills me gets roleblocked and vote silenced for a cycle
What did you do with the item I sent you n2?

Status
Not open for further replies.