[FNZ] Role Madness [Season 2] Round 13 - Harry Potter

Are you satisfied with Rhea's performance as Host?

• Yes, but only 50%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm strange!

I did target Alibaba N3, so it's not possible I turned up visiting JDB. I got the innocent on Alibaba.
Last night I did protect Gambit with my X-Shot ability. I have only 1 more of those left.

Also @Nick I am not your uncle, there is someone else involved in Azkaban prisoners, but I cant say who ofcourse. I may claim my full role if it means I can prevent a town lynch this DP. Knowing Sera died next DP, I atleast have 1 more chance of protecting someone.

Hmm strange!

I did target Alibaba N3, so it's not possible I turned up visiting JDB. I got the innocent on Alibaba.
Last night I did protect Gambit with my X-Shot ability. I have only 1 more of those left.

Also @Nick I am not your uncle, there is someone else involved in Azkaban prisoners, but I cant say who ofcourse. I may claim my full role if it means I can prevent a town lynch this DP. Knowing Sera died next DP, I atleast have 1 more chance of protecting someone.
Did you reveal you visited Alibaba n3 before or is this new?

I openly stated I was gonna roleblock him lmao, I asked Rhea and she said that kills from being rbed dont show in the WU.

So i guess LM didnt try to kill, then its safe to assum Salucion or someone else tried to kill Gambit and failed.
I said this earlier tho...
I was arguing with Nick about it.
He really wanted the rb people to have been a potential killer...

Anyways yes someone 100% tried to kill gambit

Hmm strange!

:whitepress:

You already flavor hinted lmao.
Welp.
Guess you and LM both will die tomorrow.
Assuming you arent just using the janitored role.

LM or Sallu are lying, ill go with Lynching Sallucion since itll clear Misty and maybe incriminate Prof.

We lynch him.

Scum can have fake claims its not outside of the realm of possibility, a 20 players game and the HP world is vast.

Status
Not open for further replies.