[FNZ] Super Role Madness [Season 2] Round 14 - Tower of Druaga

Status
Not open for further replies.

"Now that I am Undead, I have come to this great land, the birthplace of Lord Gwyn, to seek my very own sun!"
You are Knight Solaire!
Write-up name: The Grateful

HP: 4

[Passive - Positive Attitude]: Despite the world's crumbling state, Solaire's good mood does not waver. Your posts must all be outwardly positive and encouraging! Failure to comply with this will result in being vote silence, if follows throw one vote against you will be erased.

[Active - Notepasser]: You may anonymously send a note to another player at night. You may also choose to leave them with a Sunlight Medal - this will grant them the ability to reply to you during the following day phase.

-----------

A true knight needs not the borrowed power of false idols!

I had a lot of fun with this haha​
What a fuckin beast

I mean my last kill was at don not Mel but at this point whatever it was a host misunderstanding. The amount of inactive in this game was so dumb. No one seemed to care. The kill on gruble was on purpose but I misread the item and it’s ability and thought he could be revived if he flipped town. Should used it on zoro I guess. Coulda played better.
Thanks for the game
Kill me? Why i didnt do nothing wrong
:josad:

Don DaSlayer

The Peerless swordsman
Lamest game I ever played here ngl.
I still tried to have fun. Thanks for everything @MangoSenpai
Also thanks @Nick @Dr_Professor83 you guys were amazing partners.
From the rest: pls ban yourself thank you!

Seems we will go back to policylynching Don and Ryu for a while. And people like Mel and Adam.
I dont like this policylynching. 99% of the games im town. This is my first time that im mafia

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
I dont like this policylynching. 99% of the games im town. This is my first time that im mafia
Take it as encouragement to keep improving your game really, being more active and engaged with the thread. Otherwise, believe me you'll run your course with Mafia sooner or later as it's one of those things you get out what you put in.

Status
Not open for further replies.