[FNZ] Super Role Madness [Season 2] Round 14 - Tower of Druaga

Status
Not open for further replies.
@MangoSenpai good job with hosting

Anyway, roles getting nerfed or buffed needed to happen for the game to have a proper balance and people not winning or losing unfairly. So players who were unsatisfied with their roles modification shouldn't have made such op roles
Like me, i feel the possession and exorcism mechanic had no place tbh. Especially with my commanders not coming back after death like I had them in my original draft.

It felt like a bit too much was against me

N

Noctis

Like me, i feel the possession and exorcism mechanic had no place tbh. Especially with my commanders not coming back after death like I had them in my original draft.

Your original role was kind of OP for the player count, I liked it though but with the limited time, we made your role as close to your vision as possible although just after the game started I had the idea to let you choose commenders yourself with some modifications here and there alas game had already started lol

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!

Well it was that or your role would have to be completely revised, this was the best compromised we could make.

It stayed true to your vision, and wouldn't have completely cucked the game, lmao.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
lmao I just heard from insiders that only 6 townies got submitted and most submitted roles were indies

I mean I can understand why some people were salty, but some people have to understand balancing is a thing that needs to happen

man up guys and come up with creative town roles next time :goyea:

lmao I just heard from insiders that only 6 townies got submitted and most submitted roles were indies

I mean I can understand why some people were salty, but some people have to understand balancing is a thing that needs to happen

I didnt even submitt anything
:milaugh: i just told mango i wanted a crocodile themed char and that i wanted to kill tac.

"
You are Sir Crocodile!
Write-up name: A man with a plan
HP: 3

[Passive - Sandman]: Sir Crocodile has eaten the Suna Suna no Mi making him a sandman. As a user of the infamous logia fruit, they are normally invulnerable to any kind of physical attack and usually have their weakness when elements come into play. As such Sir Crocodile is invulnerable to any kind of normal damage, and will only be effectively killed through a lynch, or if he is role-crushed and or when loses all of his lives at once.

[Passive - Self-Assertive]: Sir Crocodile is an extremely confident, and self-willed man. His vote and actions are immune to any kind of manipulations. he may also not effected by abilities-related votes. He will also need one extra vote to get lynched.

[Passive - Sandstrom]: Crocodile summons a massive tornado of sand and sends it on a rampage. The player role will be janitored if he performs the faction kill.

[Active - Direct order from Mr. 0]: As the head of your team, you naturally seek to cover your tracks. Once per phase you may choose to make a writeup from your team’s action indiscernible, janitoring its contents for the public.

[Active - Suna Suna no MI] - The power to become and generate sand bestowed upon Crocodile by the mysterious Devil Fruit. It allows him to use various abilities to his advantage. You may only use one per cycle.
--- [Dry Up]: By your touch, you can dry up whatever it is you are touching, whether it is the ground or a person, it matters not. If it’s got water in it, you are able to remove it, reducing their lifeforce considerably. Remove any sort of defense your target may have for the phase, and deal 1 damage. [1 Cycle Cooldown]
--- [Desert Spada]: Disable passive abilities of a player who were voting you at the end of the previous day Day. [1-Shot]

[Active - Baroque Works]: By having accessibility to a big organization to serve you and your goals is huge merit, each night, he can target a player and learn their full role.
--- [Scrutiny]: He can learn the number of players that targeted his team the previous cycle. If someone targeted his team twice during that cycle, he will learn their identity. [1-Shot]

Wincon: Eliminate all threats to the Mafia"
idk if thats strong or not but yeah, he gaveme a mafia role, itwas fun
Ggs

Anyways I used Ratchets broken ability modifier to switch my post invest into a player invest.
I investigated ZoroSlays and found out he was scum.
I got killed tho
Even tho I said I was gonna commute and commute means out of the game usually (not this time)
So they either bad mafia wasting a kill or asked host and he ratted me out.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Anyways I used Ratchets broken ability modifier to switch my post invest into a player invest.
I got killed tho
Even tho I said I was gonna commute and commute means out of the game usually (not this time)
they had to get rid of u early or gg

My role got justifiedly nerfed.
Kek.
I had a reincarnation tho.
Should had kept that on since people like ratchet have kill immunities and what not.
Actually my role got sorta nerfed into my abilities being night only.
Could only store two stolen abilities instead of unlimited.
My kill shot got removed.
My reincarnation was removed.

So just 2 got removed.
Not bad.
Good stuff.

Only not having any protection vs kills was my weakness

I got killed tho
Nobody ratted you out

Status
Not open for further replies.