Status
Not open for further replies.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
Counter argument is if he is the main villain and we are intended to lynch him, surely the player has something they can claim that doesn’t directly implicate them?
idk man, I don't know what he's doing. Not to mention he basically claimed this strong ass role more or less willingly after Robin placed his vote on UwU and the disappeared.

I don't know about you guys, but I don't want to stick around to see if he's neutral or not based off of what he's said.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
The Usopp vs Finalbeta situation seems very strange, probably 1 of them are scum.

I'malso thinking this might be a 2 team Mafia setup

with the setup being like 4 v 4 v 12-13 +3-4 indies
Wouldn't the numbers be too much in favor of non-town roles? If we are assuming the usual 25% of the player base to be scum, that would give us 6 scum in total. We can give or take 1, so lets keep it at 7 scum instead.

But having 8 mafia members along with 3-4 indies would definitely be heavily tilted towards the non-town side. If that's the case, then the indies are far more likelier to be pro-town or neutral. More number of mafia less number of indies (hostile).

But honestly, I don't think 2 mafia teams and 3-4 indies is possible. If we have 2 mafia teams, it's more likely that we have maybe just 1 chaos indie imo. But that would mean you're the prime suspect since you're the only one who claimed indie.

I highly doubt you would have willingly helped me arrive at this conclusion that paints you as scum, so I'm not sure what to make of my read on you just yet.
Holy overnight activity Batman

Rippedcal is town with 99.5% certainty

@Lindltaylor you accused ripped of indy hunting, you standing by that?
Yes, I do. Stand by it. I mean from the info available and my reasoning, I don't think we have to prioritize UwU just yet. As I said above right now, he's willingly putting himself in a bad light. Even if he's as tanky as he claims, him coming out the way he did would effectively save town a mislynch this day phase in the worst case that we can't decide on another target by EoD. I doubt a scum player would do this.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
So you’ve got 4 scum members and 4 other roles where you either fit indies and cult or make a cute cultafia.

Let’s not make this roles tinfoiling more complex than it is
We can assume Announcer is one of the 4 indies, speculation is that it's Luthon.
I'm thinking he's probably true neutral.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Sure, but let’s not dwell on that and focus on the thread.

@Lindltaylor who are your scum reads?
Cal was my first pick since he bounced back and forth between Mango and UwU. But, that's my only problem with him. He's been active and other wise scum hunting. Grammaton has a town read on him, and I town read Grammaton, so maybe I'm nitpicking here regarding Cal.

Midnight - He coasts like this when he's scum. He was different in the previous game as town.

That's about it so far. I actually do want to look at those who can't post. Cause if scum can silence players, there's no reason why they wouldn't pretend to be silenced as well. Only problem is actually doing that. I think we'd have to use an ability for this.

Cal was my first pick since he bounced back and forth between Mango and UwU. But, that's my only problem with him. He's been active and other wise scum hunting. Grammaton has a town read on him, and I town read Grammaton, so maybe I'm nitpicking here regarding Cal.

Midnight - He coasts like this when he's scum. He was different in the previous game as town.

That's about it so far. I actually do want to look at those who can't post. Cause if scum can silence players, there's no reason why they wouldn't pretend to be silenced as well. Only problem is actually doing that. I think we'd have to use an ability for this.
But we can’t look at those because there is nothing to look at. Even if we lynched someone who’s not speaking, it would bring us 0 info about players here.

Hmm well a Midnight lynch can’t do no harm in any case. But Gambit would do better :sadgrin:

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!

Idk, I think being silenced on D1 sounds like a stretch. At least this many people, I'm thinking that they're just not really playing at all lol.
I've never seen a game where people are actually silenced in D1.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
I am playing this game and I have been collecting my reads based on absolutely nothing (but I do have some mechanical insight into the game format, slightly).
Is this mechanical insight of yours something that you can tell us?

Anyways, assuming I survive the night and grow up to be a jedi worth a shit I will contribute to the game in a meaningful manner and game-solve in the meantime may the force be with you, you fucks.
I hope you grow up to be a great Jedi too! May the force be with you.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
But we can’t look at those because there is nothing to look at. Even if we lynched someone who’s not speaking, it would bring us 0 info about players here.

Hmm well a Midnight lynch can’t do no harm in any case. But Gambit would do better :sadgrin:
Gambit huh? He came in and questioned why we should be wary of the restaurant and then accused Mango of being lazy town or scum. That's literally all I remember lol.

Maybe he knew that the restaurant was a town ability and therefore so readily trusted it? That could be said of everyone who went in though. What's your case on Gambit?

Idk, I think being silenced on D1 sounds like a stretch. At least this many people, I'm thinking that they're just not really playing at all lol.
I've never seen a game where people are actually silenced in D1.
I think it's only 3 players - JDB, T-pein, Luthon.

I'm actually surprised that they got silenced without even posting once lmao.

Gambit huh? He came in and questioned why we should be wary of the restaurant and then accused Mango of being lazy town or scum. That's literally all I remember lol.

Maybe he knew that the restaurant was a town ability and therefore so readily trusted it? That could be said of everyone who went in though. What's your case on Gambit?
He’s just coasting, he’s a lot “louder” when he’s town.

I also dislike Fuji sounding soft because it’s his SK meta.

And @Robin for suddenly being shy?

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
I don't like whenever Gambit pokes at me, usually means he's scum lol. I'm having my eyes on him, but honestly people like UwU/ Midnight trumps it for me.
I think it's only 3 players - JDB, T-pein, Luthon.

I'm actually surprised that they got silenced without even posting once lmao.
Doubt all 3 of them are actually silenced. I'm guessing it's only the announcer.
He’s just coasting, he’s a lot “louder” when he’s town.

I also dislike Fuji sounding soft because it’s his SK meta.

And @Robin for suddenly being shy?
I'm not familiar with him being SK, so I can't really say anything on that.
Personally I much prefer this version of Fuji, calm and collected.
Let's just not hope his paranoia and rash desicions from his mind doesn't make a flower lynch 2 :suresure:

I noticed that about Midnight, too. I would be happy to lynch him today.

John Wayne (UwU) put us in a difficult position with his claim. Mafia often members try to make early claims being indies or millers; I just did that a couple of games ago, in fact. I have decided that, personally, I’m okay with letting him live for now. I won’t defend him, but neither will I vote against him today.

I saw you mention post silencing abilities, and I would be surprised to see any such abilities in this setup. I just recently talked to Kvothe about post silencers because of the Worstgen Users game, and Kvothe said she doesn’t like those kinds of abilities and doesn’t think I should have been punished for disobeying them. I haven’t asked Flower what she thinks, but post silencers are widely hated, and Flower knows better than to include them.

As to the rest, I will need a couple of hours to catch up. In the meanwhile, I would be curious to hear from @Natalija why she thinks she’s accrued so many votes.

Status
Not open for further replies.