Status
Not open for further replies.
vote: mango

this guy is probably scum tbh not sure why he painted a game summary as a reads list and then when questioned says I'm his only read but not much substance to the read itself and says I dipped when I've been here all afternoon lol. Also flip flopping is scummy? In this context why would flip flopping make me scum?

Emil

Certified Memelord

this guy is probably scum tbh not sure why he painted a game summary as a reads list and then when questioned says I'm his only read but not much substance to the read itself and says I dipped when I've been here all afternoon lol. Also flip flopping is scummy? In this context why would flip flopping make me scum?
well if hes scum he doesnt rly have to point that out
hed rather stay hidden and let the others talk about it

i dont think anything wrong with ur vote and unvote, and it looks like hes reaching a bit with his case on ya but nothing looks too forced to me

[Food Delivery] has been activated!

The following dishes are on the menu:

Roleblock Menu
Protection Menu
Driver's Menu

Please contact the hosts to place your order!

.​

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!

I meant dipped as in you unvoted real fast.
Not that you disappeared.

It's whatever though, I didn't say you were scum, only saying that you stick out among the rest.

Emil

Certified Memelord
[Food Delivery] has been activated!

The following dishes are on the menu:

Roleblock Menu
Protection Menu
Driver's Menu

Please contact the hosts to place your order!

.​
rofl

Status
Not open for further replies.