Status
Not open for further replies.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
i'd like for us to not lynch fuji, light, beta, ripped today at the very least. lets put these as town pool for now

we wud likely have 4~5 mafia in a game of this size, with 1~2 indies

from the ppl entering the restaurant, i dont like LG and gambit the most, but if this resturant turned out a town ability then there is a big chance the players entering it are town

if its scum ability or displayed any sort of hostility toward us, we lynch beta right away. its very likely his ability
Forgive me if I'm wrong, but wasn't it you who said that Townlocking someone this early in the game is Scum indicative?

Or am I mistaking it with someone else?
I know someone said it..

Why Rej and Midnight?
Rej because i hate Fluffing and he's been doing just that, he also said he would sheep all game. Which made me sus him already but then Juliett then came in and pointed out that he said that very same thing in a game they played together and he turned out to be scum.

Midnight, because of these posts of his:
The ability as a whole feels like it's been Manipulated by several users instead of just one
I am also am critical of Beta and Mango's decision to go to the restaurant so carelessly
Besides talking about the restaurant stuff he only fluffed so far, to me when he's town he atleast attempts to do stuff or is confused.

I also forgot i want to add FB to this list:

Dude is freaking out because you had 3 votes on you and calling it a wagon.

Emil

Certified Memelord
all i know is the announcer and resturant cant be same person
LG's comment on them not being indies is spooking me a bit, specially given that we already have uwu claiming an indie

im not giving any1 free passes yet

Emil

Certified Memelord
Forgive me if I'm wrong, but wasn't it you who said that Townlocking someone this early in the game is Scum indicative?

Or am I mistaking it with someone else?
I know someone said it..
town pool =/= town lock

these guys arent confirmed to me yet, but id like to not have the lynched

by day 3-4 we will have a solid enough town pool to where we just lynch scum for free cuz of PoE

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
Besides talking about the restaurant stuff he only fluffed so far, to me when he's town he atleast attempts to do stuff or is confused.

Yeah, Midnight saying I went to the restaurant, let alone advertize it was simply false, when at that point it was only Solis and FinalB that had quoted the post.

Emil

Certified Memelord
like heres the thing

rej/midnight/robin are here but they wont contribute much day 1

if this sort of activity continue from them future days we insta put them to gallotine

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
like heres the thing

rej/midnight/robin are here but they wont contribute much day 1

if this sort of activity continue from them future days we insta put them to gallotine
That I can get behind, seems logical enough to me.

Right now I chose to follow Fuji's lead of voting T-pein, since she has not yet posted

Rej because i hate Fluffing and he's been doing just that, he also said he would sheep all game. Which made me sus him already but then Juliett then came in and pointed out that he said that very same thing in a game they played together and he turned out to be scum.

Midnight, because of these posts of his:

This whole "Juliet came and talked about a previous game" reeks of the same way Usopp was lynched in Marineford. Just focus on this game pls, and don't read with prejudice.

Midnight... He is going to fluff forever. Aye, we won't miss that even if it's a mislynch.

Beta is hardly freaking out as well.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
This whole "Juliet came and talked about a previous game" reeks of the same way Usopp was lynched in Marineford. Just focus on this game pls, and don't read with prejudice.

Midnight... He is going to fluff forever. Aye, we won't miss that even if it's a mislynch.

Even in discord PMs he's fluffing.

him freaking out is good or bad?

do you not think he would be conscious of this though which would simply make is completely dismissable as WIFOM

Status
Not open for further replies.