Status
Not open for further replies.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
so u investigated midnight as town?
what kinda wacky win con is this

are u guys lying or the hosts r trying too hard to be creative to the point where this isnt mafia anymore
idk man, this seems to be a super rolemadness, look there is even superkills, so idk why people are surprised about such a wincon/ability claim

I can add you to my list
what list was that again? people you have to protect?

As a man who hasn’t read much of this game, why?
Midnight survived a day lynch, that's in the vast likelihood of cases a Mafia ability, a townie in general has no real business with surviving a lynch... and apparently he wasn't even killed at night despite vigs should have most likely offed him.

Gambit, well... that post I quoted. I have issues with his game style. Just like I had with Light's in early game, but apparently Light might have attempted to gain town cred. by voting Midnight out knowing that the lynch would have failed and so it wasn't as solid as a common bussing, hence as detrimental.

But the thing is... if Gambit, Light and Midnight were eventually part of the same team, Light would of had only to gain by voting up the man surviving the lynch and not Gambit.

And T-Pein made a very bad comment about Midnight insinuating he would probably be town for being supposedly bullet resistant and also lynch resistant.

I would like to add Rej to the poll, a survivor that is also supposedly a role or ability Cop, that's fishy.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
Midnight survived a day lynch, that's in the vast likelihood of cases a Mafia ability, a townie in general has no real business with surviving a lynch... and apparently he wasn't even killed at night despite vigs should have most likely offed him.

Gambit, well... that post I quoted. I have issues with his game style. Just like I had with Light's in early game, but apparently Light might have attempted to gain town cred. by voting Midnight out knowing that the lynch would have failed and so it wasn't as solid as a common bussing, hence as detrimental.

But the thing is... if Gambit, Light and Midnight were eventually part of the same team, Light would of had only to gain by voting up the man surviving the lynch and not Gambit.

And T-Pein made a very bad comment about Midnight insinuating he would probably be town for being supposedly bullet resistant and also lynch resistant.

I would like to add Rej to the poll, a survivor that is also supposedly a role or ability Cop, that's fishy.
Maybe some old OJ players can vouch for the existence of these survivors. Also my survivor in the Wano game beholding powers to roleblock players and make them hind behind him is not fishy? If you ever played Regular Mafia on OJ (a mafia style where Flower used to host several games + where she started a majority of her host career) then you would understand the creativity for indie roles that contain missions or surviving.

Also a pure survivor can be unexciting for big madness games. Maybe you will understand once you host such setups for yourself.

Okay, thank you. I will make note of this. Consider you my first town read, amigo :)

oh Beta cant pick up on the sarcasm..
Anyways I literally was pushing this guy and I have my vote on him still.
Since you cant pick up on the sarcasm I will explain.
His role is way too powerful in comparison to the town roles that have died.

So you can survive kills and lynches?
Yeah sounds town AF...

*checks the people that flipped town so far*

I wonder why everyone is so weak....

Maybe you are the main character?
Or a bad guy probably

Maybe some old OJ players can vouch for the existence of these survivors. Also my survivor in the Wano game beholding powers to roleblock players and make them hind behind him is not fishy? If you ever played Regular Mafia on OJ (a mafia style where Flower used to host several games + where she started a majority of her host career) then you would understand the creativity for indie roles that contain missions or surviving.

Also a pure survivor can be unexciting for big madness games. Maybe you will understand once you host such setups for yourself.
If I say I believed you, can I get a town read?

Status
Not open for further replies.