Status
Not open for further replies.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
I go now. If you think I am lying, tell me why.
Let's assume you didn't lie;

Someone could've made it so that whatever targets me goes to someone else, so it might be that whoever you ACTUALLY saw was the one who did it.

But either way, I know I didn't do it. But please by all means, do lynch me and find the truth. Or vig me, I'm fine with it.
And I really doubt that it said "MangoSenpai visited RippedCal"
It should at best say "your target visited RippedCal"

Emil

Certified Memelord
He said this weird shit earlier and its related to this ability.

4 minutes before dying lmao.

He sussed Light and Mango hard, UwU too to an extent.

And he felt good about Nat.

Now either someone is trying to frame Mango or its him.

*Tinfoil time*
To be honest Usopp has been on Mango's case and pointing out how badly he's playing this game.

Could be him.
the problem with this tinfoil is that i would have to somehow make solis say that they saw mango target ripped
so its either me and solis r scum team
or i have an ability to fake the tracker result

in which case what r the odds i find out that solis is a tracker from day 1 so i can fake their results.

remember solis didnt watch ripped and saw mango, but he rather tracked mango and saw ripped

so yea. its just simply impossible for me to frame him there.

I'm upset that night posting is allowed tonight. I was relying on the thread pausing for awhile so I could try and catch up with the game. :catcry:

I will do my best to catch up today. I'm sorry for dropping the ball so far.
:josad: Nitty pls, you're a host.

New sub said they have a day ability where they select to see who someone targeted at night. Got a result that Mango visited Cal during the night. Mango denies it. Cal died midday.

Help

yes

my action is choose someone during day and see who they target at night

it's a day action
When was that used.
Kvothe said MangoSenpai visited RippedCal

Chances of redirects happening on Mango senpai D1 or any sort of action being thrown are pretty low lets be honest.

So either this dude is a jester and is lying to get himself Lynched or he just decided to say fuck it, I am scum and we are winning right now but let me just out myself and and accuse mango, or he's town.

Which is more likely @Natalija

Also please ban me for the night, i have my exams to attend to lmfao. I can't stop coming back.

Put the food in the oven and came back to check if i missed something smfh. :josad:

Emil

Certified Memelord
Do you believe he has got a day track?? Hello? Are you outing yourself as his scumbuddy?

Lmao you're TMIing hardd lol.

Get out lmao.
mango

day track is the least weirdest sht this game so far

3 players post restricted into alternation each cycle

a role that can post restrict others at night and kills them at day

2 roles that get abducted

1 player post restricted into announcer

2 town roles that vote silence themselves

an indie that has to invest players

an indie that has to have a list of survivors

a day restaurant that opens a 5 man neighbor chat

and ur here questioning a day tracker like

I am lost did Mango do something? If he did why aren't we killing him? I am not a fan of soft pushes either he is scum or he isn't, if are having trouble figuring it out then look at who is defending who, then proceed with a lynch that provides information.
No fam, I'm saying he could have been easily redirected.

And visiting Cal during the night doesn't make him a day killer :few:
Interesting so you are defending him while Jordan is saying he isn't scum?
:josad: Nitty pls, you're a host.

New sub said they have a day ability where they select to see who someone targeted at night. Got a result that Mango visited Cal during the night. Mango denies it. Cal died midday.

Help
Wait shouldn't he have died in the night then am I missing something? :bamathink:

Emil

Certified Memelord
lets not forget what uwu said earlier

scum maybe needs 1 more mislynch so we will be more rational and not rush into mango's lynch

we have gambit as 99.99% outed scum so that has to go first and will give us good enough time to formulate the rest of the plan

mid/nat/jordon r all up for lynch there honestly

at this point u shud expect scum to make risky plays like jordon is doing cuz they might actually win after 1-2 mislynches so they can definitely afford that

Emil

Certified Memelord
lets not forget what uwu said earlier

scum maybe needs 1 more mislynch so we will be more rational and not rush into mango's lynch

we have gambit as 99.99% outed scum so that has to go first and will give us good enough time to formulate the rest of the plan

mid/nat/jordon r all up for lynch there honestly

at this point u shud expect scum to make risky plays like jordon is doing cuz they might actually win after 1-2 mislynches so they can definitely afford that
i meant mango instead of mid*

Status
Not open for further replies.