Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
look guys i could be wrong but like wtf lol
i think u ought to listen to me for once in ur pathetic lives ningens :goyea:

u guys already made the mistake with midnight, u need to stfu and take the back seat now

let the real town leaders do the work

needing ur help here @LuthonTheDragDown , they r overwhelming me with their bullsht

I scanned Usopp post so far. He said some suspicious stuff and it looks like he slipped a couple of times. Also he mentioned scum may have knew Midnight was lynch immune. My problem with that is the game started D1 not N1. This is literally my first time playing role madness. I am usually better with trad so I could be wrong. Essentially he implied mafia can check town during the day, otherwise they cannot know he is lynch immune.

The thing is Usopp is the only one seriously trying so he seems town or he really upped his scum game in the long time I havent played with him. In that case all I could say is well played.

I need to read more to have a solid read. Also why did Usopp and Sors left the game eod d1? I am still scanning the thread and Finalbeta asked Midnight how he survived the lynch. I am actually scum reading final for this reason. Obviously if he was convinced he was scum for being lynch immune then why ask? Now he is tunneling on usopp hmmmm. :sus:

Gambit is not being serious so he could be third party. I doubt he is town probably jester/mafia/unjester? He is not really trying to imply heavily he is town.
From my personal experience that's usually a Mafia ability and a one shot survival.
You don't say?? Yet you felt the need to stall? Why not outright say it?

I haven't iso'd mango yet but it really bothers me that he avoided Usopp questions. Given how confusing these roles are I can't be sure if he is lying but we have 100% confirmed there is a bus driver. Bus driver is usually scum, I can understand why a town bus driver wants to remain hidden though but very unlikely. Also it bothers me that abilities are hidden upon death and an insane amount of people died on on Night 2. We might be dealing with 2 scum teams. We need to catch our culprit next DP.

Midnight stated that he can't be redirected, somehow lynch immune and yet he flipped town. I am inclined to believe he may actually be mafia who appears as town upon death. If he is infact town then Gambit is scum and scum used an ability to save him.

I check the wiki of the anime and I am caught up with almost everything :)

My reads

Town read:
FinalBeta - restaurant is town!
Usopp
Announcer-sama - he's very funny!
Fuji - he got a buff from midnight and fuji didn't turn on midnight

Scum read:
MangoSenpai - he's lying about visiting RippedCal. RippedCal said he received something. MangoSenpai is shown visiting RippedCal.
Gambit - save by lynch day 1, very sus! I think Mafia thought gambit (vote count was 6!! Gambit!! and 5 Midnight. BUT lynch fail on midnight. Why?) Gambit was going to get lynched and said SAVE THE LYNCH. But didn't know Usopp is vote silenced.
Natlja - mango's partner. Trying to get my abilities
Reborn - Sounds fake with midnight vote

indie:
~UWU~ : ? Pro mafia indie maybe? Rej - pro town indie

I don't know:
Light
Emperor
Robin
Lord Genome
everyone else I forgot :)

Emil

Certified Memelord
I scanned Usopp post so far. He said some suspicious stuff and it looks like he slipped a couple of times. Also he mentioned scum may have knew Midnight was lynch immune. My problem with that is the game started D1 not N1. This is literally my first time playing role madness. I am usually better with trad so I could be wrong. Essentially he implied mafia can check town during the day, otherwise they cannot know he is lynch immune.

The thing is Usopp is the only one seriously trying so he seems town or he really upped his scum game in the long time I havent played with him. In that case all I could say is well played.

I need to read more to have a solid read. Also why did Usopp and Sors left the game eod d1? I am still scanning the thread and Finalbeta asked Midnight how he survived the lynch. I am actually scum reading final for this reason. Obviously if he was convinced he was scum for being lynch immune then why ask? Now he is tunneling on usopp hmmmm. :sus:

Gambit is not being serious so he could be third party. I doubt he is town probably jester/mafia/unjester? He is not really trying to imply heavily he is town.

I haven't iso'd mango yet but it really bothers me that he avoided Usopp questions. Given how confusing these roles are I can't be sure if he is lying but we have 100% confirmed there is a bus driver. Bus driver is usually scum, I can understand why a town bus driver wants to remain hidden though but very unlikely. Also it bothers me that abilities are hidden upon death and an insane amount of people died on on Night 2. We might be dealing with 2 scum teams. We need to catch our culprit next DP.

Midnight stated that he can't be redirected, somehow lynch immune and yet he flipped town. I am inclined to believe he may actually be mafia who appears as town upon death. If he is infact town then Gambit is scum and scum used an ability to save him.
w8 we played together b4?
who u?

> midnights role has no lynch immunity in it, this was an old speculation regarding possibility of both gambit and mid being scum so mafia decided to move from gambit to mid whose lynch immune

> the whole speculation was that midnight could possibly be a scum that only dies if we kill all the others, but it didnt last long, and its obviously hard debunked rn

> we got abducted @Random Asshole what u think about that? subbed for sors xd

> also upon death u can click the spoiler tags to reveal the abilities lol

> midnight was town based on his flavor flip, which matches the indie flip of rej. hard droubt there r millers here

u havent done sht robin, sorry to break it to ya but its the truth

all ur posts r like this

come here, talk about hosts or setup or post restrictions
say ur gna catch up but never actually do
go afk again
rince and repeat
Can you try not being completely rude and obnoxious for one game? Have the constant complaints from other players about you not inspired any sense of self reflection or awareness in you?

I never said I had "done anything." I even said that if you have good reason to want me dead, and an easy way to make it happen, then I won't argue with you about it.

All I said was that you shouldn't count me out yet just because I was absent for one day phase. It's literally night two. It's not too late for me to become more involved with the game. You're acting like it's late in the game, you need me dead for some important reason, and I'm begging for my life. None of those things are true. It's still early, you don't have any particular reason why I need to die, and I already said that if you did have a good reason then I wouldn't be overly upset about dying.

Now either kill me or don't. But whichever you decide, do it, and otherwise leave me alone.

I asked Midnight why would he survive the lynch to witness what he would answer and he claimed to not feature a passive hence I mentioned that he was probably lying. No incongruence.

w8 we played together b4?
who u?

> midnights role has no lynch immunity in it, this was an old speculation regarding possibility of both gambit and mid being scum so mafia decided to move from gambit to mid whose lynch immune

> the whole speculation was that midnight could possibly be a scum that only dies if we kill all the others, but it didnt last long, and its obviously hard debunked rn

> we got abducted @Random Asshole what u think about that? subbed for sors xd

> also upon death u can click the spoiler tags to reveal the abilities lol

> midnight was town based on his flavor flip, which matches the indie flip of rej. hard droubt there r millers here
I may be mixing you up with someone else. Quit a few people had that name. I will check abilities in a sec and tell you what I think.

Emil

Certified Memelord
I check the wiki of the anime and I am caught up with almost everything :)

My reads

Town read:
FinalBeta - restaurant is town!
Usopp
Announcer-sama - he's very funny!
Fuji - he got a buff from midnight and fuji didn't turn on midnight

Scum read:
MangoSenpai - he's lying about visiting RippedCal. RippedCal said he received something. MangoSenpai is shown visiting RippedCal.
Gambit - save by lynch day 1, very sus! I think Mafia thought gambit (vote count was 6!! Gambit!! and 5 Midnight. BUT lynch fail on midnight. Why?) Gambit was going to get lynched and said SAVE THE LYNCH. But didn't know Usopp is vote silenced.
Natlja - mango's partner. Trying to get my abilities
Reborn - Sounds fake with midnight vote

indie:
~UWU~ : ? Pro mafia indie maybe? Rej - pro town indie

I don't know:
Light
Emperor
Robin
Lord Genome
everyone else I forgot :)
good we agree on most
i do like u added the possibility of gambit panic using an ability to stop the lynch regardless

perhaps they didnt trust that i was vote silenced so they used it just in case to stop the lynch

thats very possible honestly. and every1 that voted midnight based on lynch failing looks pretty aweful, and these r light robin, reborn, and tpein

Emil

Certified Memelord
Hmm. A scum has no real gain in coming up so early for framing a townie.

Did Jordon claim watcher or tracker if he did at all? If he watched Cal and found Mango Mango should be scum unless the hosts came up with an high IQ scum framing ability capable to install fake visitors. If he tracked Mango then unless Mango was busdriven Mango is meant to be scum.

This assuming he spilled the truth.

But the thing is If he tracked Mango then unless Mango was transported Mango is meant to be scum. this could be used as an excuse if Mango was offed and flipped town.
there is no high iq or anything lol

i told u b4 ur porblem is u overthink stuff too much

jordon said they saw mango visit cal
mango said they didnt

we already know scum drive was used on gambit and juliet, and solis used his ability during the day

so the chance of them being scum drived is very low to none

its not rly hard to understand beta. one of mango/jordon is lying, and i'll certainly belive the one that doesnt have 500 red flags on him

im from NF, same name

there is another usopp on TB, its not me
I'm on NF as well. I was actually really active there when OJ was up. I pass by time to time but yea I mixed you up.

Anyway I saw Lind flipped miller but he didn't claim miller. He had tried to move the DP moving which make sense why mafia killed him. I notice that whatever a person post (even in another thread) it shows up. So I can't really iso properly its taking too much time. I will check Linds sus list to find out why he was killed.

I'm on NF as well. I was actually really active there when OJ was up. I pass by time to time but yea I mixed you up.

Anyway I saw Lind flipped miller but he didn't claim miller. He had tried to move the DP moving which make sense why mafia killed him. I notice that whatever a person post (even in another thread) it shows up. So I can't really iso properly its taking too much time. I will check Linds sus list to find out why he was killed.
He claimed miller right away

Emil

Certified Memelord
Can you try not being completely rude and obnoxious for one game? Have the constant complaints from other players about you not inspired any sense of self reflection or awareness in you?

I never said I had "done anything." I even said that if you have good reason to want me dead, and an easy way to make it happen, then I won't argue with you about it.

All I said was that you shouldn't count me out yet just because I was absent for one day phase. It's literally night two. It's not too late for me to become more involved with the game. You're acting like it's late in the game, you need me dead for some important reason, and I'm begging for my life. None of those things are true. It's still early, you don't have any particular reason why I need to die, and I already said that if you did have a good reason then I wouldn't be overly upset about dying.

Now either kill me or don't. But whichever you decide, do it, and otherwise leave me alone.
u see there is this thing in my role that says wincon, and tells me to eliminate all threats to town

i come here to the thread and see u doing absolutely nothing but min post count, providing activity excuses, and overall spend ur few posts talking about nothing that helps town at all

so yes, until u prove to me that u are not a threat to town, i will keep annoying u

im sorry but i am very tryhard when it comes to playing for my wincon

there is no high iq or anything lol

i told u b4 ur porblem is u overthink stuff too much

jordon said they saw mango visit cal
mango said they didnt

we already know scum drive was used on gambit and juliet, and solis used his ability during the day

so the chance of them being scum drived is very low to none

its not rly hard to understand beta. one of mango/jordon is lying, and i'll certainly belive the one that doesnt have 500 red flags on him
I got that but I don't like not to dig deep enough. It's part of my personality I think, a voyager into the depths of the universe.

I also figured the chances for Mango not to be scum are low, just like I can firmly assert that Reborn might have something to hide. I recall a Mafia game where he would behave exactly like this, despite he recently hosted a game and claims to be busy. That's understandable but this is a game of deceit.

I forgot what Natalija claimed about Gambit and how it related with Juliet, I have to return on it. Gambit claims, part of Town so far seems to be tending to believe his claim deeming it as trustful. We shall see what occurs.

Status
Not open for further replies.