Status
Not open for further replies.
Normally I'm careful about these kinds of things, but I don't have much to lose here. I would like to order the banana pudding, please.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
keep guessing. all i can tell. pein is true to the flavor (i.e. his username)
Nah...see, that’s not good enough for me. If you want to sell town on a lynch, you have to convince us as closely to beyond a shadow of a doubt as possible that you’ve caught scum, and from what I saw during the ISO I just did on you, your tiff with T-Pein didn’t lead to anything relevant or indicative of his alignment. Outside of that, all you’ve really done this game is fluff with or in regards to Nat and Rej, so why the sudden animosity towards a guy who couldn’t even speak on D1? You won’t claim any actions other than these hints, which don’t exactly confirm you or even that you did anything. Just seems like straight bullshit, so I’m not buying it.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
Suffice it to say, y’all need to get whatever you want from me during this day and night phase. What exactly compelled you to check me like you claimed yesterday? Weren’t there more compelling players who could have given you better information?
It was to see if you were actually in the game or not, it was just for curiosity really.

Also @Natalija who did you visit tonight? I tracked you but I want to confirm it

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
It was to see if you were actually in the game or not, it was just for curiosity really.

Also @Natalija who did you visit tonight? I tracked you but I want to confirm it
I understand that, but the way you brought it up only after committing what a lot of us saw as a major slip doesn’t sit right with me. You say you tracked Nat last night; she was more active and vocal about her opinions, wouldn’t it have made more sense to check her earlier?

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
I understand that, but the way you brought it up only after committing what a lot of us saw as a major slip doesn’t sit right with me. You say you tracked Nat last night; she was more active and vocal about her opinions, wouldn’t it have made more sense to check her earlier?
No, it would, but I had a townread on her, I was more curious about you really.
I didn't want to claim because it was dubious in nature, like you were the only one who couldn't talk and defend my claim, so that's why I was reluctant.

But it is what it is.

I don't jump. Jumping is bad for the joints. If I did jump, though, it certainly couldn't be as ugly as your face. :goyea:
:lusalty::lusalty::lusalty:
Nah...see, that’s not good enough for me. If you want to sell town on a lynch, you have to convince us as closely to beyond a shadow of a doubt as possible that you’ve caught scum, and from what I saw during the ISO I just did on you, your tiff with T-Pein didn’t lead to anything relevant or indicative of his alignment. Outside of that, all you’ve really done this game is fluff with or in regards to Nat and Rej, so why the sudden animosity towards a guy who couldn’t even speak on D1? You won’t claim any actions other than these hints, which don’t exactly confirm you or even that you did anything. Just seems like straight bullshit, so I’m not buying it.
that's too much for to read. all you said was Gambit is scum. you don't need to do the beta style of convoluted way of sussing.
I'm gonna vote Usopp like I said I would though

Vote Lynch Susopp @Flower @Kvothe Kingkiller
:choppawhat:

Emil

Certified Memelord
[vote lynch mango]

i'll fight anyone voting something else :goyea:

like rly, imma pull up to ur house and we will fken fight

u hear the door bell ring??? ding dooonggg??

yea thats me

Emil

Certified Memelord
DEATH OF A MONSTER!

@Fujishiro [Bezel] was killed.

@Emperor Joelinton [???] was killed.

Somebody tried to superkill [???], but failed.

Somebody tried to kill [???], but failed.

Day 3 has begun!

You have 24h to discuss.
Votes lock in 23h.

@Fujishiro

Status
Not open for further replies.