[FNZ] Super Role Madness [Season 2] Round 5 - Joker Appears In Worstgen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
still didn't explain how you survived the killshot...
i will survive the killshot

i will not survive defensive cursh and killshot tho

so im thinking the defensive crush is a lie or processed after the kill

u surely dont think i will come here unprotected after what happened to me last time lol

AL sama

Red Haired
??? activated Admirable Leader on ???

someone tried to covert ??? but failed

??? activated Nakara Path Restoration

??? activated Magekyou Sharingan

??? activated Kage Kage No Mi on ???

??? activated Zombie Army on ???

@TheAncientCenturion has been resurrected

someone was converted

??? activated Hand to Hand Skills on ???

@MangoSenpai has been killed

"We swear absolute loyalty to the colony and the queen. But we are not tools to be discarded. We are second in intelligence only to the gods of this planet, and are unlike other social animals such as ants or bees. And so, based on this belief, all who worried for the future of our colony gathered of their own volition and formed a union."

You are Squealer!

Passive: Death Feedback

When someone kills you or your members, they will receive a Death Feedback which will Super-Kill the attacker.

Passive: It’s not me until there isn’t a shred of doubt left

Squealer cannot be lynched unless he’s not being voted off by all remaining players.

He’s quite evasive, and some people want to believe the best in him, and as such, as long as there is even just a shred of doubt to Squaler’s true nature he cannot be Lynched.

Passive: The Walking Library

Every day phase Squealer will gain access to knowledge that nobody else could know.

It will learn the movements of a Random Town and a Random Mafia player. Squealer will only know their Writeup names and all interactions that the two Roles had.

Active: Seed of Doubt

Squealer has his own ideals and will stop at nothing to achieve them, he will twist the view of the world of whomever he tries to convince. This will put a seed of doubt in the target’s heart, and any aggressions towards the target that will further strengthen the doubt will make the player part of Squealer’s faction. Upon conversion they are no longer human, but a Queerat, they will still have their previous role, but only inherit the Death Feedback passive.

Active: Deceitful aversion

Squealer is a master at manipulating people for his own benefit, therefore he can easily redirect actions towards whomever he sees necessary.

Once per night he can choose to redirect one player’s actions to a target of choosing.

Active: Don’t worry, I’ll keep a lookout

Squealer offers a player in public to watch them to see whoever visits them that night. If the player in any way accepts this, or doesn’t reply or deny them he will commence with his plans. Squealer will set up a trap, where the first visitor of that target will be revealed for him, if the action is a hostile one the power will be upgraded by up to 2 stages.

Win Condition: One or more Queerat needs to be the sole surviving faction
Players
1 @Udell
2 @Flower
3 @Kvothe Kingkiller
4 @Finalbeta
5 @Queen
6 @~UwU~
7 @Ratchet
8 @LANJI CUCKSMOKE
9 @Ekkologix
10 @RippedCal
11 @T-Pein™
12 @Melontonin
13 @TheAncientCenturion
14 @Gambit
15 @MangoSenpai
16 @Typo
17 @Midnight Delight
18 @Rej
19 @Light D Lamperouge
20 @QueenEmilia
21 @DynaMight
22 @Fujishiro

Emil

Certified Memelord
When someone kills you or your members, they will receive a Death Feedback which will Super-Kill the attacker.

why havent the attacker died?

i will survive the killshot

i will not survive defensive cursh and killshot tho

so im thinking the defensive crush is a lie or processed after the kill

u surely dont think i will come here unprotected after what happened to me last time lol
no i am thinking defensive crush and then kill shot but maybe it is the other way around. eh.

Status
Not open for further replies.