[FNZ] Super Role Madness [Season 2] Round 5 - Joker Appears In Worstgen

Status
Not open for further replies.

AL sama

Red Haired
??? activated Recruit on ??? ??? and ???

??? activated Twisted

someone was converted

someone tried to convert ??? but failed

someone tried to convert ??? but failed

??? activated Deva Path - Repel

??? activated Eye of Perception on ???

??? activated Delusion of the Anima on ???

??? activated translate on ???

@Queen has been killed

"It makes me happy to have dinner with so many people."
You are Sakura Matou!

[Passive - Kouhai] - Sakura has a crush on the protagonist "Shirou Emiya" and assists him with daily activities. She will share a Mason Chat with another townie in the game.

[Passive - Minor Character] - Sakura is a minor character on the Fate/stay night visual novel first two routes. Furthermore, the fact that Medusa was Sakura's servant was a secret, for that reason, Sakura and Medusa won't appear in any write-ups.

[Passive - Medusa] - Medusa is the frightening monster from Greek mythology who had a nest of poisonous snakes for hair, and eyes that would turn anyone that met them to stone. She is the Rider-class Servant of Sakura Matou in the Fifth Holy Grail War. She is not Sakura herself, so abilities performed by Medusa cannot be tampered with in any shape or form.
--- [Nameless Dagger] - Medusa fights mainly with a pair of [Nameless Dagger] in close combat which is attached to a long chain that can restrain and immobilize targets that she pierces. She may target a player to role-block them for the cycle.
--- [Pegasus] - Medusa uses an unlisted, innate ability to bring forth the [Pegasus] given to her by Poseidon. It actually lacks any sort of name, and it is treated much in the same manner as her dagger. She can use it to swap two players with each other.
--- [Mystic Eyes] - Medusa possesses Cybele the [Mystic Eyes] of Petrification which are Mystic Eyes of the highest order that cannot be replicated by Magic. As in her legend, subjects caught in her vision will be unconditionally petrified if their Mana rank is C or lower, while those of B rank will be petrified depending on the result of saving throw.
Those of A rank will not be petrified, but suffer a rank down on all of their abilities and receive a "heavy pressure". During N0, players will be given a rank based on the strength of their role. [5-shots]
------ [Rank C] - Those at Rank C will be turned into a tree stump if targeted by [Mystic Eyes].
------ [Rank B] - If Medusa's target is Rank B, they will play R/P/S with sakura to decide if they get turned into a tree stump or not.
------ [Rank A] - If her target is Rank A, then they will lose half of their active abilities instead.
--- [Breaker Gorgon] - Medusa's first Noble Phantasm is [Breaker Gorgon] with which she can seal the target's consciousness within Medusa's mind. The target will be role-crushed for one-cycle.
--- [Blood Fort Andromeda] - Medusa's second Noble Phantasm is [Blood Fort Andromeda], a counterpart to Breaker Gorgon. It takes the form of magic circles placed as predetermined points and people within the affected area will have their life force lightly sapped. Medusa will steal a 1-shot version of every ability used on Sakura during the night. [2-shots]
--- [Bellerophon] -
Medusa's third Noble Phantasm and most powerful attack is [Bellerophon]. It is utilized on a beast from the Age of Gods; a physical attack that pulverizes the enemies by means of a supercharge. She will super-kill her target.
[1-shot]

[Active - Mana Drain] - Under duress, Sakura can cast a spell using the Matou "Absorption" nature mage craft. It shoots like a spear, stabbing and entangling the target hit to drain the person of energy. If her target use an ability, it will fail and she will get a 1-shot back of any random ability she already used, except Mana drain itself. [3-shots]

Wincon - Eliminate all threats to the Town.
??? activated Trained Combative on ???

@~UwU~ has been super killed

You are Bernkastel!

[Passive - Voyager Witch] - Your true form is not actually present in the game, and you interact with the game through avatar bodies. As such you cannot be permanently killed or commuted and you will return at the start of the next cycle, regardless of the type of kill or commute used on you. While you are reforming your body or under the effect of a commute the Active Abilities cannot be used but you may still post. You are also immune to Rolecrushes and cannot be converted. If the rest of your team dies, you will get bored of playing and leave the game.

[Passive- Witch's Tea Party] - Witches never sleep so you can talk freely during the night phase.

[Active - Magic of Miracles] - Once per Cycle, you can unmake the consequences of one thing from any write up. This might be a player being killed, someone getting rolecrushed or banished, a conversion or even the lynch.

[Active- Speak In RED] - You may decide to change something about how the game works, only limited by the judgement of the Host. What is changed is then announced publicly in the game thread in RED TEXT. [One-Shot]
Players
1 @Udell
2 @Flower
3 @Kvothe Kingkiller
4 @Finalbeta
5 @Queen
6 @~UwU~
7 @Ratchet
8 @LANJI CUCKSMOKE
9 @Ekkologix
10 @RippedCal
11 @T-Pein™
12 @Melontonin
13 @TheAncientCenturion
14 @Gambit
15 @MangoSenpai
16 @Typo
17 @Midnight Delight
18 @Rej
19 @Light D Lamperouge
20 @QueenEmilia
21 @DynaMight
22 @Fujishiro

Emil

Certified Memelord
omg this queen role

i actually need to redo my role rn tbh

i only have 3 actives and 1 of them 1 shot lol

i thought about going easy on al smh

Emil

Certified Memelord
was he mafia? I dont understand his role

also someone used my ability to kill him wtf
well u r gna get controled no mattered what kvothe LOL

its ur town indicative lmao

ill show u my role after game or when i flip so u see what i did to avoid that nonesense lol

seems scum took control of queen and now u maybe

well u r gna get controled no mattered what kvothe LOL

its ur town indicative lmao

ill show u my role after game or when i flip so u see what i did to avoid that nonesense lol

seems scum took control of queen and now u maybe
it was more like my ability got copied. I mentioned what that ability did so i guess they used it to kill ~UWU~ but it looked like he was mafia??

" If the rest of your team dies, you will get bored of playing and leave the game. " was in his role

Like I said, huge waste of a day phase on Queen. Also like I said though, lots of info to be gained from that, namely looking into those that settled and didn't wanna do anything else. If someone can revive Queen they definitely should, absolutely catastrophic to lose a monstrous role like that for town

??? activated Admirable Leader on ???

someone tried to covert ??? but failed

??? activated Nakara Path Restoration

??? activated Magekyou Sharingan

??? activated Kage Kage No Mi on ???

??? activated Zombie Army on ???

@TheAncientCenturion has been resurrected

someone was converted

??? activated Hand to Hand Skills on ???

@MangoSenpai has been killed

Players
1 @Udell
2 @Flower
3 @Kvothe Kingkiller
4 @Finalbeta
5 @Queen
6 @~UwU~
7 @Ratchet
8 @LANJI CUCKSMOKE
9 @Ekkologix
10 @RippedCal