[FNZ] Super Role Madness [Season 2] Round 5 - Joker Appears In Worstgen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
@Lindltaylor I didnt do anything behind your back :x. In fact my target is who you asked me to go for.
Yeah, I probably misunderstood. I think the paranoia is getting to me lool.

?

you dont want cults right?
I can tell
There's a reason I'm not bringing back the cults. They are just a pain to deal with, prolong the game and removing their conversions is so much trouble.

[Active — Expert Spy] — From a young age, Yakushi Kabuto has been infiltrating different nations as a spy and stealing precious intel. Even such masters of deception like Akasuna no Sasori were deceived by Kabuto's ruse. During the day phase, this ability will have the Hosts post 3 random messages from the Mafia Chat with all identities hidden. [1—Shot]

@TheAncientCenturion
Use this lmao.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
[Active — Expert Spy] — From a young age, Yakushi Kabuto has been infiltrating different nations as a spy and stealing precious intel. Even such masters of deception like Akasuna no Sasori were deceived by Kabuto's ruse. During the day phase, this ability will have the Hosts post 3 random messages from the Mafia Chat with all identities hidden. [1—Shot]

@TheAncientCenturion
Use this lmao.
Aren't you evil?

I'm alive :endthis:

did you like my Lloyd/Spy x family role @Lindltaylor I shoulda made him more op like these other nerds though :few:

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Status
Not open for further replies.