[FNZ] Super Role Madness [Season 2] Round 5 - Joker Appears In Worstgen

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Took a look of Tpeins posts and they're pretty null.

He can be a town leader sometimes with confidence in his reads and other times he's just inactive.

Last time he was scum if i remember correctly, he would bandwagon votes so I would have to see if he does that here.
Alright.

I'm feeling pretty positive towards you rn too. I wanna say I like Lanji too. How do you feel about him.

What about the maps? Not saying what you got — but what do you think is most worthwhile for scum to grab?

Took a look of Tpeins posts and they're pretty null.

He can be a town leader sometimes with confidence in his reads and other times he's just inactive.

Last time he was scum if i remember correctly, he would bandwagon votes so I would have to see if he does that here.
You mean the game I hosted where you got yourself lynched instead of scum Pein because you didn‘t vote him?

Alright.

I'm feeling pretty positive towards you rn too. I wanna say I like Lanji too. How do you feel about him.

What about the maps? Not saying what you got — but what do you think is most worthwhile for scum to grab?
Hmmmm I would agree with Ratchet about the Joker Serum seems to be something scum would want. On the other hand, scum might want to get the joker x-ray glass because it sounds like a super invest so town would want to get that so scum might try to take that away from town.

Joker gun a possibility too but I don't think scum would want to get super role crushed for one cycle. I also don't think scum would get the joker cutter but i have no idea what joker cutter would be. Joker mobile sounds like a commute so maybe not that?

Hmmmm I would agree with Ratchet about the Joker Serum seems to be something scum would want. On the other hand, scum might want to get the joker x-ray glass because it sounds like a super invest so town would want to get that so scum might try to take that away from town.

Joker gun a possibility too but I don't think scum would want to get super role crushed for one cycle. I also don't think scum would get the joker cutter but i have no idea what joker cutter would be. Joker mobile sounds like a commute so maybe not that?
kvo didnt asnwer the question at all
she's ducking @TheAncientCenturion

Status
Not open for further replies.