Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
i said that

Truthful
Yolks
Present
Organs

might be covid in the cart/neighbor group. So when usopp said

I was a little taken back because I never mentioned Covid in the thread. Just only in the group chat.
Lol that's certainly interesting. I remember you mentioning T-Pein tinfoiled Typo being a virus earlier, but for Susopp to say Covid exactly hmmm. A rat in the chat is likely. Didn't Rej mention one of the people in the chat is scum?

im on phone so hard to being it bk for me

but iso fuji

he said no scum in the game
I'll check it out now.

Emil

Certified Memelord
i don't think thats how it works lol

it will probably force u to lie the entire day

he said its something like the truth serum

but im calling cap on that and i think it will force u to lie lol

its also a mistake to keep indies that lie to us flower

u just wait ur turn

u had a chance and u blew it. now u burn
When did I ever fucking lie?!

I had no vote yesterday, doesn‘t mean I can‘t write Vote Lynch Player X in the thread. Just like I have no clue why Melon‘s action went through. Now I even was robbed of a valuable ability last night. You are barking at the wrong tree and only scum profit from you doing that now.

When did I ever fucking lie?!

I had no vote yesterday, doesn‘t mean I can‘t write Vote Lynch Player X in the thread. Just like I have no clue why Melon‘s action went through. Now I even was robbed of a valuable ability last night. You are barking at the wrong tree and only scum profit from you doing that now.

anyways some of the post

Tingly
Yaks
Perambulate
Opportunities

liked in the chat were ppl saying he could've made a role where he doesn't talk but still play the game since it would fit his lazy side

he liked my post of the ppl i sussed and he liked a post where I'm like how the fuck did he get in here

made a theory that he was the one that destroyed my passive abilities and investigative abilities and he liked that post.

Emil

Certified Memelord
while that's fair, call me paranoid that I think we have a rat in the chat. The cart is a neighbor chat obviously when anyone who quote it last phase it became a chat.
well if u got a rat there thats working with me, dont u think its counter intuitive to have them agree on shooting me lol

i still cant belive u guys actually chose me but w.e

Lol that's certainly interesting. I remember you mentioning T-Pein tinfoiled Typo being a virus earlier, but for Susopp to say Covid exactly hmmm. A rat in the chat is likely. Didn't Rej mention one of the people in the chat is scum?

I'll check it out now.
He mentioned he can tell if someone in the cart is scum, since its his ability. problem is

Feelings
Undress
Judicial
Igloos
Since
Horses
Improve
Rural
Orders

is in the chat. With how he described the cart, he can tell if scum infiltrated the chat and imo i think that meant

Feelings
Undress
Judicial
Igloos
Since
Horses
Improve
Rural
Orders

Status
Not open for further replies.