[FNZ] Role Madness [Season 2] Round 6 - Naruto: Mafia Shippuden

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zemmi

GodMommie
Though if I keep being threatened to be targetted by town most roleblocked or redirected wasting my stuff I will claim and then you can say my play is bad then, but that will be on you.

Emil

Certified Memelord
If by some miracle you aren't lying, it means that whoever killed light is invisible to Lookouts, and I find that hard to believe.
this is possible yes, but then nat still lied about visitng light
also its possible that scum can just control nat and make her visit someone she doesnt want to

its all possible, and only way to find out now is lynching her

i will not allow another wagon today

Drago posted 6 Akatsuki and does this mean this is multi ball since there was a kill and 2 failed kill? Kvothe said something about there being 6 and I find this hard to believe there are 6 akatsuki who have a night chat together. If this is multi ball then Usopp might be scum because he is not engaging with me in good faith and he is randomly throwing me in the scum poe for ??? reasons.

Zemmi

GodMommie
Drago posted 6 Akatsuki and does this mean this is multi ball since there was a kill and 2 failed kill? Kvothe said something about there being 6 and I find this hard to believe there are 6 akatsuki who have a night chat together. If this is multi ball then Usopp might be scum because he is not engaging with me in good faith and he is randomly throwing me in the scum poe for ??? reasons.
He also keeps pushing me as scum, when it's not logical at all.

Isn't multiball a little too strong for 19 players?

Zemmi

GodMommie
u know how good i am at lying nat
i didnt rolecrush u for sht lol
stop it
why would town even have a rolecrush LOL
the fact that u believe my lie is hilarious

see ya in dead chat ;)

oh and btw, tsunade is dead so GL with that superkill ;)
Call your sheep from me please, so I don't have to claim.

u know how good i am at lying nat
i didnt rolecrush u for sht lol
stop it
why would town even have a rolecrush LOL
the fact that u believe my lie is hilarious

see ya in dead chat ;)

oh and btw, tsunade is dead so GL with that superkill ;)
I believe it because

I. Couldn't. Do. Anything. Last. Night.

So it's either you idiotically framing me again like in the previous game, or scum doing it. :pepeke:

Status
Not open for further replies.