[FNZ] Role Madness [Season 2] Round 6 - Naruto: Mafia Shippuden

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
@T-Pein™ read this pls, it notes from my role PM
i dont have much time rn, imma be bk in 2 hours if u need me to elaborate more on them

hard town leans
usopp - el sogekingu ~~
kvothe - good, but she spooks me always
tpein - very good
sera - good. tho dont see how he thinks beta and TAC can be a team? need to ask him where is the relation?
midnight - good. i see his play here, but i dont think he understands how it works properly lmao
light - good. a bit careful for usual town light, but good intentions all together
beta - alright, but ffs i hope he doesnt redirect my sht. wake up man. hes too paranoid for sm reason its impairing his judgment hard rn. hope this TAC flip helps him a bit
lanji - ok-ish, but has good points on TAC's pushing midnight early day 1

soft town leans
mango - ask wtf is this sht play? still town lean tho
queen - contribute more pls. town or indie lean.
lind - more pls. dont seem mafia tbh from his comments vs TAC, but possible indie or town.
bleak - seems a bit nervous gameplay but leans town. could be inactive scum that couldnt move from TAC in time.

soft scum lean
juliet - null. need more. could be inactive scum that couldnt help TAC. need to iso/see more. inactivity is part of juliet's scum meta from what i saw.
nat - ask about why believe beta over TAC claim. seems to be busing TAC. seems too... jumpy and forced
fuji - contribute more pls. inactive scum that couldnt help TAC is possible
gambit - inactive scum, couldnt help TAC? need to iso
marimo - inactive scum, couldnt help TAC? need to see more from

hard scum leans or just town?
zem - hard scum lean. bad bad wolf vote on tpein. almost too bad to be scum tbh.. why would zem do this as town? i cant read her well...
i think if shes scum with nat they would of played it better and went all out with full derail to tpein, so im leaning her and nat are maybe not same team. ahhh cant read her so fk it

Zemmi

GodMommie
so he is hidan or kazuku
Good thing though is no one is permantly lynch immune is the cases but I also do feel like he was baiting votes. Night immunity can be permanant.

Don't think it's possible in this game but I once lynched someone and instead of them getting lynched I was lynched :josad: So the scum team was able to redirect the lynch to me. I died like 3 or 4 times that game :few:

Good thing though is no one is permantly lynch immune is the cases but I also do feel like he was baiting votes. Night immunity can be permanant.

Don't think it's possible in this game but I once lynched someone and instead of them getting lynched I was lynched :josad: So the scum team was able to redirect the lynch to me. I died like 3 or 4 times that game :few:
what bothers me is that i couldn't disable his passives
I think he is kazuku and he gets weaker everytime he dies

What roles would be the most powerful scum roles out of the list. The ones we should be most worried about?
itachi was probably the strongest, kisame is probably the second strongest
kazuki has 4 extra lives and hidan is completely immortal so they must be hard to kill in this game
sasori and deidara may be the weakest ones

Status
Not open for further replies.