[FNZ] Role Madness [Season 2] Round 6 - Naruto: Mafia Shippuden

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Lmao.. yea I'm talking about his surety in asking such a straightforward question and getting straightforward answer.. like whyy would a sum admit that they are scum.

not that i think you are ofc
Oh no it's perfectly alright to be suspicious of me. I'm pretty inactive due to being busy in life. But yeah, he can't really expect a straight forward answer from scum. More often than not, this is a lie detect and players who answer falsely will be revealed to the person who asked the question.

So the answer is important in that case. That's what he wants to know in asking us probably.

Did you ask me this?
"Are you scum?"
I answered "I am not scum"
I answered
"No I am not"
I have no idea how midnight and I both got the question, but I phrased the question exactly as I got it. Also @Seraphoenix do you receive our replies as well?
@Seraphoenix

Whose response did u get?
The answer I got was "No, I'm not scum ". This doesn't match either of them :lawsigh: Though Lind at least knew the question. I only targeted him, how did Midnight also get it?

Oh no it's perfectly alright to be suspicious of me. I'm pretty inactive due to being busy in life. But yeah, he can't really expect a straight forward answer from scum. More often than not, this is a lie detect and players who answer falsely will be revealed to the person who asked the question.

So the answer is important in that case. That's what he wants to know in asking us probably.
how does sera know who's lying and whovs not..
and btw i don't consider inconsistency in activity as a way to judge this out especially after i accused mid for it and he is apparently not scum

Status
Not open for further replies.