[FNZ] Role Madness [Season 2] Round 6 - Naruto: Mafia Shippuden

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
claim is terribly wrong
I claimed tobirama with most of my abilities which fits the flavor and my sheet perfectly.
Try harder. Of I said anymore drago would probably mod kill me.
:kayneshrug:

reaction to votes is bad
What do you want me to do ?
Roll over and die? Say yes thank god you're lynching me?

interactions with nat is bad
"Interaction with nat is bad" bro I've had no Interactions with the majority of people here including nat, and including most of your town pool. Good luck. Like I said only inactivity.

:kobeha:
excuse for killing lanji is bad
That I read up to a certain point? You think I would outright say I tried to kill someone if I wasn't town? Bro I could just have said I rb him.

no content in any of ur posts
Yes, boils down to inactivity = bad. Good to know.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Please understand where I am coming from when I ask you to vote for Gambit if you are town. You have came off as trying to prevent his lynch, what kind of town actually tries to prevent and even derail the lynch that is obviously the best one. So you have to see why I think you are trying to save Gabmit.
sure i mean if it makes u happy, most of the ppl in the town pool r going for gambit, so sure

my vote wont amount to much rn, marimo only has 2 votes. i'd love to create a 2nd wagon just incase lynch fails on gambit and moves to marimo

u dont need my vote on gambit at all

Zemmi

GodMommie
i have a feeling gambit is lynch immune and hidan or smthing, thats y lets go for marimo
I think the opposite of that.

Marimo seems like he wanted people to vote for him last phase. See this is why you aren't making sense atm.

If you want us to work together as town, please give in on this and vote Gambit.

I will apolagize and say fuck if Gambit is Lynch immune, but fyi no one is permantly lynch immune and if someone is, we need to get rid of it anyways.

Please understand where I am coming from when I ask you to vote for Gambit if you are town. You have came off as trying to prevent his lynch, what kind of town actually tries to prevent and even derail the lynch that is obviously the best one. So you have to see why I think you are trying to save Gabmit.
this is the same thing that i thought about mango last day phase lol

Emil

Certified Memelord
I claimed tobirama with most of my abilities which fits the flavor and my sheet perfectly.
Try harder. Of I said anymore drago would probably mod kill me.
:kayneshrug:
any1 claiming is scum anyways
and ur claim fits kisame as well

makes clones, protects himself, has killshots, has roleblock prison, absorbs abilities? etc..

What do you want me to do ?
Roll over and die? Say yes thank god you're lynching me?
play the game ^^

"Interaction with nat is bad" bro I've had no Interactions with the majority of people here including nat, and including most of your town pool. Good luck. Like I said only inactivity.

:kobeha:
u distanced her

That I read up to a certain point? You think I would outright say I tried to kill someone if I wasn't town? Bro I could just have said I rb him.

Yes, boils down to inactivity = bad. Good to know.
he didnt get rb'ed
u thought im a tracker that saw ur failed kill lmao

Emil

Certified Memelord
i mean one of marimo and juliet is a liar here anyway so its a matter of who we wanna yeet first after gambit

im inclined to belive juliet more tbh, so the order would always be marimo > juliet

makes clones, protects himself, has killshots, has roleblock prison, absorbs abilities? etc..

play the game ^^

u distanced her

he didnt get rb'ed
Uhmmm

To me you personally strike like either an highly misled town or Flower + Gambit defensor scum right now.

In fact, you might just be a big fake in this game if it is multi-ball; but such scenario looks convoluted for now.

Emil

Certified Memelord
I think the opposite of that.

Marimo seems like he wanted people to vote for him last phase. See this is why you aren't making sense atm.

If you want us to work together as town, please give in on this and vote Gambit.

I will apolagize and say fuck if Gambit is Lynch immune, but fyi no one is permantly lynch immune and if someone is, we need to get rid of it anyways.
then they wud have had gambit watch queen and say hey guys i saw marimo on queen !!!

that could be their plan but juliet ruined it

wanna call dibs zem?

i say gambit is deidara/sasori and marimo is kisame/hidan

Zemmi

GodMommie
then they wud have had gambit watch queen and say hey guys i saw marimo on queen !!!

that could be their plan but juliet ruined it

wanna call dibs zem?

i say gambit is deidara/sasori and marimo is kisame/hidan
Well I don't know any of those characters xD

I know Naruto, Sakura & Saskue and that one chick my brother always talks about. Other than that cluessless on who could be who.

Marimo_420

The Honoured One

yes, Kisame was famed for his usage in clones. Got you.

Btw, When do I absord abilities? What kinda thing are you pulling out of your ass rn.

I distanced 90 percent of the player population, who weren't sucking my dick including your lovely town pool. Weak reasoning. Try harder.

he didnt get rb'ed
Yes? That's what I said. Why would I be honest and say I tried to kill him if I was indeed scum? I said I could have just fake claimed and made up some bs saying I rb him n1.

Also since when tf were you tracker? You've said you rb me twice.........

You're more of a scummy then me.

Emil

Certified Memelord
yes, Kisame was famed for his usage in clones. Got you.

Btw, When do I absurd abilities? What kinda thing are you pulling out of your ass.

I distanced 90 percent of the player population, who weren't sucking my dick. Weak reasoning.

Yes? That's what I said. Why would I be honest and say I tried to kill him if I was indeed scum? I said I could have just fake claimed and made up some bs saying I rb him n1.

Also since when tf were you tracker? You've said you rb me twice.........

You're more of a scummy then me.
the amount of WIFOM in this post is over 9000 :suresure:

Zemmi

GodMommie
Also if we can do anything to stop Marimo and/or Gambit if they both are alive at night consider doing it. I don't really like encouraging night actions in the thread, but I think it should at least be said in case anyone isn't following closely.

Status
Not open for further replies.