[FNZ] Role Madness [Season 2] Round 6 - Naruto: Mafia Shippuden

Status
Not open for further replies.
Firstly I want to say thank you for the game @Dragomir it was a lot of fun.

Also, I want to congratulate my entire team for winning this game the ones who subbed out as well @TheAncientCenturion @Melontonin @Fujishiro @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @Gambit @Flower and @Natalija

I’m so sorry I couldn’t be as active as I wanted to be. I was extremely busy in real life with finals and packing for travel and finally subbed out. But you guys did extremely well. I also want to thank Nat especially for being such a great partner.

Flower and Mel, thank you both for subbing in when we needed you the most. Really the players we needed. Lanji, great play on the kills and being a monster in the end. You 3 did very well.

Now for all those saying this was completely scum sided, they didn’t know how many scum were there, and more, please fuck off. Yeah, certain mechanics were a problem, but don’t fucking come here and tell us, you have to learn to play scum with claims. Why don’t you learn to play town without claims? Sasori could only control and get role sheet of players who flavor claimed- midnight did exactly that on day 1, queen did it on day 2, zem did it on day 2, mango did in on day 2.

It was specifically bolded in the opening post that you should be advised against claiming. People still did it. Midnight said he didn’t give a fuck when people asked him in the thread.

Town tunneling on players hard, townies who couldn’t take a fucking pressure or defend themselves and resorted to personal insults, you guys kept doubling down on any scum reads you had without even questioning it even after flips. Mechanics wise, yeah, it was probably scum sided with the kills, but that too could be avoided.

Don’t make it seem like Mafia is all about thread play in a role madness game when night actions count equally as well.
my claim was important and I literally couldn't do it without flavor claiming due to the nature of my amaterasu ability, Fuck off

Emil

Certified Memelord

Also, I want to congratulate my entire team for winning this game the ones who subbed out as well @TheAncientCenturion @Melontonin @Fujishiro @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @Gambit @Flower and @Natalija

I’m so sorry I couldn’t be as active as I wanted to be. I was extremely busy in real life with finals and packing for travel and finally subbed out. But you guys did extremely well. I also want to thank Nat especially for being such a great partner.

Flower and Mel, thank you both for subbing in when we needed you the most. Really the players we needed. Lanji, great play on the kills and being a monster in the end. You 3 did very well.

Now for all those saying this was completely scum sided, they didn’t know how many scum were there, and more, please fuck off. Yeah, certain mechanics were a problem, but don’t fucking come here and tell us, you have to learn to play scum with claims. Why don’t you learn to play town without claims? Sasori could only control and get role sheet of players who flavor claimed- midnight did exactly that on day 1, queen did it on day 2, zem did it on day 2, mango did in on day 2.

It was specifically bolded in the opening post that you should be advised against claiming. People still did it. Midnight said he didn’t give a fuck when people asked him in the thread.

Town tunneling on players hard, townies who couldn’t take a fucking pressure or defend themselves and resorted to personal insults, you guys kept doubling down on any scum reads you had without even questioning it even after flips. Mechanics wise, yeah, it was probably scum sided with the kills, but that too could be avoided.

Don’t make it seem like Mafia is all about thread play in a role madness game when night actions count equally as well.
im not even sure where to start from lol

This :goyea:

@Go D. Usopp ™

Emil

Certified Memelord
i mean lets not even forget for a minute that scum HAS fake claims

and town needs to work together from scratch

its not like town knew each others from day 1

any scum can just give their fake claim then say ops i got rolecrushed next day and they would be having decent threadplay

and it was so hard to read town from scum since there r 3 factions

my claim was important and I literally couldn't do it without flavor claiming due to the nature of my amaterasu ability, Fuck off
First of all, you rushed head first into claiming something that wasn't even you. If you took 3 seconds to read Itachi's role, you would see he has the same ability as you. Then ask Kvo what actually happened and bam, asnwers.

Itache disables passives, you disable actives.

First of all, you rushed head first into claiming something that wasn't even you. If you took 3 seconds to read Itachi's role, you would see he has the same ability as you. Then ask Kvo what actually happened and bam, asnwers.

Itache disables passives, you disable actives.
if you took 3 seconds to read anything in this game you would see that kvothe didn't know if their actives or passives were disabled

alright calm down
guys.
action claim only granted a double kill for me
that happened once every 3 nights if I wasnt caught by a tracker or investigator which was shocking and IF I WAS VOTED

killing 3 people only happened because zem claimed the name of her character , should have been dead earlier if anderson was active.
the second kill was only possible because marimo got lynched
and the 3rd was a mafia faction kill
the 4th dp and lynching flower did you really think
she would gamethrow
actions might be scum favored and it shouldnt exactly have gone down like this granted how well town played
but acting like you guys couldnt be better
or there was no route to win
is nothing but salt. stop
it move on and stop cussing each other out.

Emil

Certified Memelord
alright calm down
guys.
action claim only granted a double kill for me
that happened once every 3 nights if I wasnt caught by a tracker or investigator which was shocking.

killing 3 people only happened because zem claimed the name of her character , should have been dead earlier if anderson was active.
the second kill was only possible because marimo got lynched
and the 3rd was a mafia faction kill
the 4th dp and lynching flower did you really think
she would gamethrow
actions might be scum favored and it shouldnt exactly have gone down like this granted how well town played
but acting like you guys couldnt be better
or there was no route to win
is nothing but salt. stop
it move on and stop cussing each other out.
ONLY

only double kill

"action claims"

ONLY double kill

town mislynches = another extra kill

what else

town breathes and u get another kill too?

i swear fuji if i catch u as town and im scum in a setup like this town wont make it passed day 2

i swear it
You won't make it past D1 if you're scum and i'm town and you know it.
i mean lets not even forget for a minute that scum HAS fake claims

and town needs to work together from scratch

its not like town knew each others from day 1

any scum can just give their fake claim then say ops i got rolecrushed next day and they would be having decent threadplay

and it was so hard to read town from scum since there r 3 factions
Except scum fake claimed but then got sussed for claiming because why would they be so carefree about this since this game is know to punish claims.

In fact you sussed Flower/Lind for that very same reason and declared that anyone who claims after Zem is to be sussed.

Saying they're rced is all fine and Dandy but then the problem becomes what i pointed above, and attracting attention from invests who woul'd wanna check you.

You realize you guys had 3-4 trackers/watchers and an invest right?

if you took 3 seconds to read anything in this game you would see that kvothe didn't know if their actives or passives were disabled
I never mentioned anything about what Kvothe said or didn't say, she was confused because Drago didn't tell her.

But that doesn't mean you cant explore that possibility, especially given that TAC just got Lynched. So i'd assume you read his role.

Emil

Certified Memelord
You won't make it past D1 if you're scum and i'm town and you know it.

Except scum fake claimed but then got sussed for claiming because why would they be so carefree about this since this game is know to punish claims.

In fact you sussed Flower/Lind for that very same reason and declared that anyone who claims after Zem is to be sussed.

Saying they're rced is all fine and Dandy but then the problem becomes what i pointed above, and attracting attention from invests who woul'd wanna check you.

You realize you guys had 3-4 trackers/watchers and an invest right?
scum didn't fake claim properly. but we got 2 townies (zem and mid) whose claims were too rushed

no i sused lind cuz of his tmi on light since day 1. cmon now dont try to actually ignore town thread play

we had 1 watcher 1 tracker and 1 cop as far as i know

a perfectly fine number for 19 players

im all fine with u rolecrushing town if they action claim, but u getting triple and double kills is disgusting

i can understand quadra kill for flavor claim, even 15 player kill like on NF

but not for action claim

you claim queen was amaterasu
not I disabled her active abilities
one is worse than the other
major difference between those two claims.
did i say i didn't flavor claim??????????????
i said there was no way to explain what happened at night without hinting i was sasuke
and claiming my role in that moment was very important for town
so don't lump me with the players who flavor claimed for no reason just because you are salty, that's acting in bad faith

Emil

Certified Memelord
yeah
only
what are the odds a 19 player game
extends past 6dps

I only got to use it one time and to get it off
I had to be voted in the thread for that to even happen.
it only lasted past 6 days cuz scum got their asses handed to them back to back with 3 lynches and 1 hiccup mislynch then another scum lynch that was immune to lynch.

so ya, if we didnt lynch scum day 1 or 2 we lose right there

u cant even be serious lanji

sorry man i lack the brain power to realize town isn't allowed to mislynch

i lack the brain power to realize such a scummy play like marimo is town

i lack the brain power to realize there will be 6 mafia THAT WIN TOGETHER in a 19 player game

i lack the brain power to realize there will be triple kills in a 13 town game

i lack the brain power to realize ACTION claiming was forbidden or mafia gets triple kills

i'm sorry. if only i was born smarter
No, you made a mistake and you refuse to accept it, yes Mafia was a bit too strong and i admitted it. But you aren't admitting fault at all.

And

• Claiming - There are no restrictions to claiming in this game. However, I strongly recommend that you do not do so.

Claiming in general was not recommended, you guys paid for it. The end.

sorry man i lack the brain power to realize town isn't allowed to mislynch

i lack the brain power to realize such a scummy play like marimo is town

i lack the brain power to realize there will be 6 mafia THAT WIN TOGETHER in a 19 player game

i lack the brain power to realize there will be triple kills in a 13 town game

i lack the brain power to realize ACTION claiming was forbidden or mafia gets triple kills

i'm sorry. if only i was born smarter
Marimo looked pretty towny on day 3 and you continued to scum read Marimo just due to his play on day 1-day 2. Do you ever reevalute your reads or do you tunnel on the same player until you are sore to the throat just to see their flip?

Status
Not open for further replies.