[FNZ] Role Madness [Season 2] Round 6 - Naruto: Mafia Shippuden

Status
Not open for further replies.
between TAC/gambit/nat, who do u guys scum read the most?

and between tpein/marimo/seraph same thing

idk what to do with bleak now. i will give newbie pass only day 1 but after that no more
out of the three as I stated earlier sera is the only one I feel slightly good about
he's too overt about not contributing.
typically scummy for others but for sera its typical.
am willing to hear arguments that convince me otherwise however.

marimo and tpein are null for now

Emil

Certified Memelord
I find that very hard to believe with those sequence of comments with fuji which you contradicted in your next post.
one point is your favor is how quick your wagon was built
are light and zem, luthon the people you are keen on pushing atm?
no i've stopped pushing light. hes town unless hes pulling riskfy af plays rn but i dont wanna tinfoil on it this early.

im iffy on zem rn. TAC/nat/gambit seems worst than both

Emil

Certified Memelord
Zem entertaining the scenario of the SK doesn't convince me extensively.

Gambit I would say probably town based off my earlier rationale.

TAC still rather null to me. And also didn't get much into the others. What did they do that piques your interest.
they dont have game solving posts

all empty gibberish nonesense or questions and parroting/agreeing with others + a mix of fluff

and they have a decent post count too, so not like tpein/seraph/marimo group, who shud have a scum in them but are inactive

Zemmi

GodMommie
Zem entertaining the scenario of the SK doesn't convince me extensively.

Gambit I would say probably town based off my earlier rationale.

TAC still rather null to me. And also didn't get much into the others. What did they do that piques your interest.
I would say something but I have told you over and over how bad your comprehension is of things people say :few: Work on understanding what you are reading and maybe even what you area saying.

TAC/gambit/nat

only noticed luthon in a back and forth with midnight shortly before the latter went all out with a claim lmao , aside from that mostly fluff. There's a fair case on him .

gambit just more of a gut feeling from me .

nat not too sure(null)
havent really looked over much of who she interacted with.

Emil

Certified Memelord
well the fact that gambit still wants to vote me tells me that he isnt part of a scum chat where his team could summerize the game for him and tell him that usopp isnt a wagon that would grow rn

he comes off better than TAC/nat but i wouldnt bank on that yet

I would say something but I have told you over and over how bad your comprehension is of things people say :few: Work on understanding what you are reading and maybe even what you area saying.
I confused, you mentioned 3rd party. The product derived remains fundamentally the same, for how the game should be supposed to be structured of course. And how you formulated it at least 1.

Zemmi

GodMommie
I confused, you mentioned 3rd party. The product derived remains fundamentally the same, for how the game should be supposed to be structured of course. And how you formulated it at least 1.
I was asking more of a question trying to understand what they were talking about. Like I said your comphrehension of things people say has always been bad. This isn't the first time I have corrected you about changing the meaning of what i say and what other people say.

Emil

Certified Memelord
zem lets say beta and me are town
who do u go for?

u have been doing nothing but talking to beta entire game

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
I'm off watching Naruto, checking in every once in awhile and I see I've already gotten 5 votes on me. Jesus Christ that built up quickly. Especially from players that know I fluff a lot day 1.

I was asking more of a question trying to understand what they were talking about. Like I said your comphrehension of things people say has always been bad. This isn't the first time I have corrected you about changing the meaning of what i say and what other people say.
Or maybe you are a bit salty right now :choppawhat:
There's nothing tough to comprehend.

You asking if there's at least 1 3rd party, like what kind of logic is that given how the game should be supposed to be structured?

You asking if there's at least 1 3rd party, like what kind of logic is that given how the game should be supposed to be structured?
Of course it's not a guarantee that we have no 3rds despite how it was displayed to us, but at least 1 c'mon.

Zemmi

GodMommie

Obviously it is complicated for you to understand.

I thought they were saying there was a 3rd party in the game and was trying to get more information about that.

Emil

Certified Memelord
See that isn't true I haved talked to several people this game including yourself, you even more than I have beta.

As for who I would go for, I do not know :kayneshrug:
dem i expected a better answer :(

how about i make the question easier for u

i am pointing a gun at ur head rn and telling u choose who u think is the scummiest one from TAC/nat/gambit and one from marimo/seraph/tpein

u choose wrong or lie to me = i shoot

who u go for?

Zemmi

GodMommie
dem i expected a better answer :(

how about i make the question easier for u

i am pointing a gun at ur head rn and telling u choose who u think is the scummiest one from TAC/nat/gambit and one from marimo/seraph/tpein

u choose wrong or lie to me = i shoot

who u go for?
Beta put me in a bad mood. and so I'm not ugly with you, I'm ignoring this post.

Status
Not open for further replies.