[FNZ] Role Madness [Season 2] Round 6 - Naruto: Mafia Shippuden

Status
Not open for further replies.
yep, no way 9 votes on D1 are on maf.
It's like me on D1 in the OP x DBZ game, I had literally 13 unique votes on me. That was like actual half of the players

BTW he is saying this,
He will try and get those same 9 votes on ussop.
And all of the sudden that "too many votes" wont matter.
He is just trying to not lynch TAC

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
You are trying to lynch the town leader who has 10 under his wing.
major yikes.
Yeah, nah.
BTW he is saying this,
He will try and get those same 9 votes on ussop.
And all of the sudden that "too many votes" wont matter.
He is just trying to not lynch TAC
:laughmoji:
Why is he acting like such scum then catded
good question..
I trust light more than anyone in this world. But truth is Usopp responded exceedingly poorly to Zem in the early stages

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Why is he acting like such scum then catded
No idea lmao. I was susing him before so it should tell you a lot that I think he's a townie now.

I could tinfoil and say he guessed luckily like in the MF game but it's tinfoil. I think we should at least not lynch him today. Then as the game moves on we'll see more.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
I am not so sure about the TAC lynch now. His flip could be very telling this way, but 8 votes might be a bit too much. Maybe people just caved in, maybe we just got it right and everything's good.

On a serious note what are you going to do if TAC flips town? I don't know but he didn't look so bad to warrant so many votes
You're defending your rival? why?
Hahah who’s this guy :yasu:

What’s your issue with Zem?
Just changing things up.

She mentioned me then dipped when I replied.
You think he’s on his scum meta? Lol after our fiasco, not sure Drago would do this to anybody.
@Dragomir fears FinalBeta. He will want to keep him happy by making him scum or giving him a town power role. If he had a town power role he would be a lot more confident than he is here.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
I am not so sure about the TAC lynch now. His flip could be very telling this way, but 8 votes might be a bit too much. Maybe people just caved in, maybe we just got it right and everything's good.
I'll assume there is 4 scums, that would make it a 4/19 chance that TAC is scum, based on numbers alone, but the odds that he's not town when over half the players have voted him seems exceedingly unlikely.

Status
Not open for further replies.